Random Crap

Man you aint right!!!

But in other news tater is half way there!

This is the greatest Woot! post I’ve ever read.

I got my 8.3 lbs of wooty goodness!!!

• Black lunch bag
  • Aquaman paper weight
  • Autolight
  • Cordless Shark Vacuum

I’m charging the vacuum, but I suspect something is amiss as there are no lights indicating it’s charging. It should be fun to figure out what is broken.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4775728760_1785739cd8_m.jpg

Loved it! Shared with a few friends.

I can’t tell if you’re joking. It seems like the most random of random craps ever. I couldn’t even tell what it was. A coworker filled me in, but I still don’t know what sort of negatives it is meant to hold - all I can say for certain is that it is NOT for 35mm negatives.

Yeah, the keyboard cat tune. Seriously.

And as for the Sansa, the display is broken. I haven’t tried playing anything from it (can’t see the display…) but it can connect to a computer successfully.

I’m serious. Sounds like you got the negative holder that is missing from my negative and slide converter. :slight_smile:

Now, with evidence! Or is it crapidence?

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_0D7CtDQU2hM/TDZqGs4db4I/AAAAAAAAACU/QkwHO5e3IJg/2010-07-08%2019.46.09.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_0D7CtDQU2hM/TDZqBVvAxNI/AAAAAAAAACQ/_Ym1JjZOeZk/2010-07-08%2011.17.34.jpg

Note the fine post-modded Omnitech bits. Woot DOES put useful information in the body of their product descriptions…Who knew? From now on I’ll have to read 'em, instead of just clicking “I WANT ONE!” immediately and winding up chased by creditors…

Ok whats the status on the 2 or 3 letters and the mystery money?

Status update pls~

Even though mine weighed in at 2-3 pounds more than everyone else who got this same stuff, at 8 lbs I got:

three calendars
two hs musical clocks
one pirate camera case
one screaming monkey

At least I can say I got a BOC now right?

That’s the spirit! Welcome to the club! One more and I get to learn the secret handshake!

Typical 5.5 lb bag of crap:

2 High School Musical Alarm Clocks
2 “Would you Rather” 2010 Desk Calendars
1 Pirates of the Caribbean Accessory Case
1 Screaming Monkey w/ blue camo cape

Kitty pimp slapping monkey for not bringing cash:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9403/monkeycat.jpg

I finally got mine a pirates case (already open)
2 high school musical clocks
And 3 desktop calendars

Am I missing a crap?

Well my husband (mfeat50) has not heard an update from TPW yet…but he had asked TPW about it, and he replied with it should be shipped by Friday, and he would send shipping information when he had it available.

So once we know some more details about it we will post it…I bet it will take a while to get here, we are in Charlotte, NC!

Oh noes… so we might not hear about it before the next BOC thread comes up and drowns out all recollection of it. Shame. Oh well, watching 2 threads isn’t THAT difficult.

No, you have 5 items. You at least got some Texas Air, no? 'Cause you need a bag to go with your crap.

Here’s what I got in my BoC:
1 x Disney DS21009 My+Style Accessory Case (Pirates of the Caribbean) [New, unopened]

1 x Sylvania SYL-252BK Super Flex Hanger Style Extreme Sports Earphones (Black) [New, unopened]

1 x Energizer LODNLTT Led Eveready Tabletop Nightlight [New, unopened]

1 x Energizer E92BP-4 AAA Batteries (4-Pack) [New, unopened]

1 x Nextar Q4-MD 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator with 1-Year MSN Direct Service Included [Opened, used, complete, confirmed working]

Overall a very nice haul, though this stuff isn’t particularly useful to me. If anyone got working units of any of the following, maybe we can trade.

• Heart Rate Monitor
  • Digital Photo Converter
  • Kitchen Scale
  • Radar Detector
  • Wi-Fi Hotspit

I actually have a lot of stuff accumulated from previous BoCs to trade as well, and I listed them all at joe43wv’s site

OK so my 3.7pounder arrived two days late which is actually normal because they always spend three day at mt local PO.

1 Black non stinky six pack cooler
1 500 piece jigsaw PEZzle
1 Space glo light
1 opened and taped back shut Altec Lansing gaming headset that my daughter is gonna freak over since.

The light is awesome and the PEZzle will be assembled and framed. Wonderful Bandoleer of Carrots in my mind come to think of it one of the best I have had.

On a side note/pic I have to show off my monkey collection. Still have a pile to find places for but come Christmas the tree will be full of them all :slight_smile:

I know I already posted what I received, but I thought I’d post pictures now.

Pictures and experience are located here:

Looks like lots of monkeys and something else.
Why aren’t you letting your monkeys out of the box?

These are my back-up monkeys.