Random Dual-Core Windows 7 Desktops

I’ve been meaning to get a desktop computer to replace my 4 year old laptop. This is a great deal to start from.

Not an issue, he’s really the main Steam user in the house. But his laptop overheated and hasn’t ran right since. So I let him borrow my new laptop, and he’s used it more than I have.
If I knew this would rescue my laptop from him I’d buy it.

This would be a good sale to use that coupon on too.

The features do say it’s going to be an HP, Dell or Lenovo, so it can’t be that bad.

If it weren’t so close to the recent sting of the crate, I’d be in for one. I’ll have to wait until I forget about it.

The next stop for these desktops would be oversees for our fine China folk to recycle the cases and make something to ship back to the U.S. and keep the economy rolling. I salute Woot for delaying the landfill fate of these desktops.

Barely.

Not sure what you mean. I just got my crate and was VERY happy with the contents. Some really cool goodies and collectable items. It was a deal and I’m :slight_smile:

In for one.

Family members are always wanting me to perform a miracle on their old computers to fix them, make them run faster, etc. It’s worth the $100 to make said miracle a free replacement.

I’d seriously consider a second if I wasn’t limited to just the one. :slight_smile:

My laptop died a little over a month ago, and I’ve been procrastinating getting a new one. Hobbling by on a 12 year old desktop ever since. This was a no-brainer insta-buy for me, made even sweeter with the discount code from my September Shirt / School Crate.

I still want a laptop, but now I can procrastinate longer :wink:

OMG…I pulled the Trigger… even after being burned by shirt crate… i had to do this … Cant stop following the ‘?’ …

Just to make sure Me and my $99.99 Junk match … I also bought 1971-Floppy Diskette

Now i can go buy some floppy drive with the $ I might have saved by using coupon code…

The “will it be a dream or a dud” part scares me… and yet it is sitting in my cart!

After the tool bag of crap debacle Im not going near this. I’m likely to get a 15 year old calculator watch and a container of D-lead wipes.

I heard WOOT stopped doing field tests…Hope they don’t do a Field test to make sure everything works for me

Oh wait… There’s no monitor … Damn should have waited for the laptops :frowning:

Is the Windows 7 on disks?

Yeah, but “AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY.”

I totally agree …Will this be a Legen …Wait for boot up…dary ? … i guess not … The OS in itself is the value i guess

But it maybe worth playing some oldskool games or keeping your Kid away from your laptop… since they are Business Class i presume they are well built… Soon there will be a thread to gloat about… “RAMdom CRAPutor that I got”

Probably on just one disk. An Iomega Zip disk.

I dunno, looky at what dealswoot has:

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/81f31660-b71b-45ec-87df-77ff80c5b1d5/refurbished-dell-755-windows-7-pro-4gb-memory-750gb-hard-drive-desktop#9