Random Fandom

Happily, there were a few items among the shirts–I purchased one ‘Team Beans NCAA Duffel Bag - University of North Carolina.’ Go Heels!! Okay, so we did not win last night against Duke (sounds better than ‘lost’) but I always enjoy watching my school play in one of the greatest rivalries in college sports.

The duffel bag, size Medium, is a solid purchase & I definitely recommend. The size is just right for me, it is well-made, & the screen-printed logos (which are on both sides & ends) look like they will last–not cheaply printed like some bags I’ve owned.

One small detail not mentioned in the description: there is a small zippered pocket at the side/ top inside, in addition to the front & side pockets. I’ll probably find more use for this pocket than the usual front-zippered pockets on these duffels.

I hope to enjoy this bag for years to come–years when my Tarheels will be back to defeating Duke & toppling everyone else on their schedule:)

Take care,

Trish

PS: I did try to place the bag next to a 12"x 12" frame, for some size reference–however, my cat Cody meandered along (big surprise) and hopped inside. Unsure just how helpful the reference may be, sorry, as Medium measurements are at: 24" x 11" x 12.5"