Random Phone Cases - 3 Pack

Not Hello Kitty?

I’d say that if they don’t fit you’re phone, you have a good reason not to order.

You haven’t encountered phone cases under $5 before? Really? Are you under house arrest at Prada Marfa?

Well, it’s getting increasingly hard to find iPhone 4 cases and I’m down to my last cheapo, so I’m in. Just hoping “appeals more to women” doesn’t mean it’s pink (blech) or peppered with hearts.

Not ones that had the protection around the screen that I like. Specks are my favorite.

If I don’t like them I can find homes for them.

“Choose your phone model and gender and leave the rest to us
We know you do not like labels but we also know you do not want a BATMAN case when you were expecting UNICORNS (this does not reflect what you will actually receive. It is just an example!)”

You should also have a “Gender Neutral” option that is just a mix of everything. How do you know I do not want batman riding a unicorn on my phone?

Woot: I agree with this guy.
It is not us, it is you.

I’ve been using Tech21 cases on my HTC M8. GREAT case!

Because the odds are against getting a case that fits your phone. This deal only makes sense if you make a habit of buying a phone to fit your case, instead of the way that 99.9999999% of people do it.

Look into the spigen sales over on the mothership. They regularly sell for 4-13 bucks and they are great cases.

Well, they do let you pick the phone model, so you’re not getting a case for a 90s Nokia or anything. Still one of Woot’s all-time worst “deals” though. Much cheaper options (with a design you choose) on eBay, on Amazon, at stores… pretty much everywhere.

VERY dumb!

Exactly what I was trying to find a way to say. Thanks for saving me the trouble. Wish I could up-vote this a million times.

I truly have to concur…

Why would you buy a phone case that is not fitted for your phone…

This has got be the dumbest sale that WOOT has ever held…

And for the people that are buying this…Please Explain…Please…

A true WTF moment on Woot!

You pick your phone model. There’s no risk to the fit.

EDIT: We tried to make it more clear in the sale:

Anyone else getting server errors when clicking the “I want it” button?

Try again. We were updating the sale to make it more clear that you pick your phone model.

Strange, I thought it was pretty clear from the get go.

Same here.

Come on guys and gals, it’s not that hard.

I only dropped in to denigrate the gender binary.

It’s stupid with “style” products.

I’m a straight white older guy, and I LIKE PURPLE. Also flowers are cool; paisley … not so much. Those are my opinions, for me.

The gender binary makes some sense with (as mentioned) shoes, but only because shoes are differently sized. Which is just a different kind of stupid.