Random Printed 2-Pack

Every time I’ve done a random shirt order for kid size shirts, they’ve been kid appropriate. Dragons, Super Mario, Ramen noodles, etc. You should be fine.

Please tell me there is going more shirt woot off and not just randoms for the rest of the day. I was looking forward to hoodies, totes, duffles, and lots and lots of old shirts.

I’ve had some issues. I got the “Donner Party Mix” one, in a random pack, for my daughter and I had to explain it and she doesn’t wear it to school. I find it funny, but not for an 8yr old. There was another in a previous set that I set aside as well.

I find that I buy most of the shirts I want (I think I broke 100 sometime last year), so a random order is just going to get me stuff I’m not that interested in or repeats of ones I have. Plus, I’m not a bit fan of light colored shirts.

THANK YOU! The only bad thing is that I now have justification for buying even more shirts!

Am I allowed to complete 2 different orders of 3 two packs?

Though it says limit 3, I think you can place two orders.

No way I’m in for random. Life gives me enough random, thank you very much.

If you could choose a category, like gamer/geek chic/zombies, then I might consider this.

But no way I’m wearing any cutesy doe-eyed creatures, dancing cupcakes, devo cockroach, or random phrases guaranteed to get me beat up by random offended people.

In a boc, I actually got a dozen of devo cockroach tshirts in baby size. Ended up washing my car with them because I’d be embarrassed to even donate them.

I’m so sad. I saw this, got super excited, was instantly in for 3, got all the way to the point of actually buying it, and then was told it sold out. My heart was instantly broken. Oh Woot, why do you tease me so?

2200+ sold and still at 80% to go!

COME ONE!

Looks like they caught wise to my game, as the deal is no longer active.
:frowning:

I got 3 orders of 1 set…

Has anyone else’s order shipped yet? Usually woot is a bit quicker than this…

shipment might be a little slower since this particular sale happened during a woot-off.

but feel free to email Support@Woot.com if you’re concerned at all.

I was just about to ask the same question- usually because when I ask, it ships the next day. Fingers crossed for both of us- my boys need more woot shirts!

Yeah…I was just wondering the same…mine doesn’t even have an order status anymore…

Same here. I just sent an email off to get an idea of when they would expect these guys to ship. I’m so curious to see what the RNG holds for me!

Yes what is the status on the shipment of this item from last week. No tracking and the order status is blank.

I just received an email that mine shipped.

Mine says “Shipping Now” Looks like they will ship out today or Monday.

Got my two pack today! Should have grabbed another, my boys are totally going to fight over one. Guess which?

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/console-wars#fullsize-0 Console Wars

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/ugly-winter-sweater#fullsize-0 Ugly Winter Sweater

K8

Image would not work for some reason so there’s the links instead.