Random Printed 2-Pack

Who wouldn’t want a Zomney shirt?!?!?

Great writeup, great new deal.

I’m confident someone will profile my previous orders and make good decisions for me! Go Woot!

Bought the last time and had 1 out of 3 even okay to wear. Would love to sell the other ones, where do I find out what the “name” of the shirt is to do that?

Something tells me Woot needs room in their warehouse.

It’s supply and demand at play, actually.

They’ve been running the random sales much more often than they have in the past and still have too many, hence having to lowering the price to move more of different sizes.

Must… resist… the temptation…

Yes. This. This exactly. Sadness.

Too many poor designs of late. I just know I will get a the ones I liked least. Sorry, I can’t do it. Next time do a “choose two” for $15 and I am in.

Then they’d never be able to get rid of the less popular ones.

Sometimes we get good ones, sometimes not, hence random.

I think I have truly only liked 1 random shirt I have received so far and it was a replacement since I received a “girls” XL instead of “womens” XL. I do like the surprise, but I am beginning to think “Rarely we get good ones, usually not, but that is what I get for choosing random”

Just ordered 2 packs… First time every ordering random shirts… hope to get some I like!! :slight_smile:

Is there any way to request that both shirts DO match (i.e. are the same size and design)? The two shirts with fuzzy erotemes look identical, so there ought to be an option to send matching and/or non-matching. :slight_smile:

I bought 2-2 packs. I spilled some bleach on my T shirts in the laundry room, so this came at the perfect time.

Please Lord! No red shirts.

Heh! It’s actually possible to increase the odds of such - buy however many packs, then repeat right away.

In the older days, there were occasional complaints from Wooters doing an ABT, repeated with an alternate account, and ending up with the very same shirts.

In for 4 shirts (i hope i like them!) /me fingers crossed

In for 2- 2 packs. I grabbed one for me and one for the boys. 20 dollars for four shirts? OK!

Why don’t people like Anvil?

Anyone? Anyone?

Wow, you must be new here. Click on the “World of Woot shirts” at the top there and you can find a few threads detailing the issues. ~70-80 pages between the quality control issues thread (not all of that is the blanks, some is about printing), the women’s sizing issues thread and the original we’re changing our shirt blank from AA to Anvil thread.

I like Anvil better, but I think I’m in the minority. AA wouldn’t fit a woman with a chest, so I will not buy them again regardless of quality fit was not for me.

Well, they shipped, but I won’t get them until Tuesday. I guess because of Labor Day.