Random Proscan 100 Nascar Trackside Race Scanner with Noise Reducing Earmuff

No thanks. Not into Nascar.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Random Proscan 100 Nascar Trackside Race Scanner with Noise Reducing Earmuff
$39.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Random Proscan 100 Nascar Trackside Race Scanner with Noise Reducing Earmuff

Other hillbilly prices…
SecretPrices $127.49 - 10% Coupon = $114.75

Froogle $99.99

Nascar + computer geek = universe collapsing in on itself

Yey! I have been waiting for these!!!

Are they bluetooth? Wi-Fi? X-Ray? HD?

-Grant

hillbilly … I maybe but not this much

lol

I hope I get the # 8 ones - they filter out everything but the sound of Dale Earnhardt’s ghost!

interesting to note that Best Buy sells these on their website for $169.99.

link

No thanks…

However, cheapest on Froogle is $99.99 .

oh boy…go fast…turn left…turn left…go fast…turn left…turn left…

I prefer WRC Racing over Nascar. Much more challenging to have to turn RIGHT once in a while.

i’ve always felt pretty strongly against the posts where people waste their time typing “worst woot ever” or “i can’t believe i stayed up for this”

but the fact that this even exists just blows my mind.

Bummer.

Ignoring all the other criticisms, I’m sure a Tony Stewart fan wouldn’t mind one bit having to wear a headset featuring Tiger Woods, I mean Dale Earnhardt JR, or the Rainbow Warrior. From the “featured” padding I think this is for use at the track.

Nascar??? I’m from Maine for pity sake!!! What the hell is a Nascar?

NASCAR?!! With gas at $3.00 a gallon, I don’t think we should encourage such idiotic waste as driving a car in a big circle for 500 miles. Woot, you are giving QVC a run for their money.

Will this be delivered in time for me to get it then go to the race today?

You guys should have done this one a week or two ago!

I thought is was some kind of April fools joke and had to check the calender to verify that it was July 1 and not April 1st. Ok Woot we give up, go ahead and post the real item.

BizRate Link… lowest $50

Shopzilla Link… lowest $50

MSN Shopping… lowest $50

Basically every place is the same… great woot for the nascar fan. Personally, i’m down with the World CUp and WOrld Cup only this month… for funzies… here’s a link to get some Pele Collectibles at BizRate… just cuz he’s THE man, and a bunch of Brazil Soccer stuff. Jump on the band wagon while the gettin’s good folks.

F1 fan here…no woot

This is a good woot! Ive been to the track, and the rental fees are through the roof!