Random scaffolding: 2010 Calendar Edition – 2 Pack

Nice… I havent purchased my 2010 calendar’s yet… now its done. in for 2 sets of 2

I love censorship. The title can say it, but we can’t…

It may not be the B.O.C. but it certainly has tickled my “Meh, why not” thought.

Probably in for one set of two

The fooled me, in for 1 before I knew what it was. :slight_smile:

Fooled my wootalyzer, too. But it did get me! Hosed… They wouldn’t sell any if it weren’t for the cheap tactic.

Random dates… May be more fun than blind dates.

I’ll bet this triggered a few bots…

How come they can get away with saying, “Note: Don’t confuse this “ R a n d o m C r a p” sale with one of our sometime “B a g of C r a p” events.” (spaces added for clarity) but it doesn’t get changed?

AHHH it got me… at least I’m in for only one.

wooters.us tracker thought it was a bag of carp… opened up the buy screen and everything… got me excited… for a second… :slight_smile:

FROOGLED!!

Bought two sets because I could actually use them. No wootalyzer here, just good old conditioning to manually check woot.com at midnight, CST!

Doing my part to destroy the environment! In for 2!

$23.99 on Amazon. Wow! Great deal here!

http://www.amazon.com/Fact-Crap-2010-Page-Calendar/dp/B002RFXZD0

im guessing a whole hell of a lot :slight_smile: I almost fell for it too, but restrained myself

I got fooled by this last year. This time I noticed it was crap, not a bag of crap.

Wootalyzer wasn’t running, but once I started it nothing unusual happened. I guess the alarm + buy page only happens if it switches items and sees the magic phrase. :slight_smile:

I may be half asleep, but I’m not blind. :stuck_out_tongue: Good try Woot.

I got suckered into it… lol… I dont even care anymore… Notice how the servers didnt crash… And i bet you just as many people hit the server as they do in a wootoff… Whats up with that.

Not too shabby, can get 6 calendars for $14. They cost like $10 each in stores.