Random scaffolding

So angry. No can haz beg oh crep.

Only got in for one, but that’s an accomplishment in itself

AUGH, I got all the way to the order confirmation page, press the stupidly large button, got server too busy, refreshed and DENIED.

I hate you woot. 5 computers in my tech room, and none of them could get to the site. I’m 15 miles away from you! where are your servers located!

AUGH!!!

My First Crap!!!

I got some crap, I got some crap…

I thought I clicked 3, the email says one. I’m happy I got crap!

i was “this” close. saw the BOC and then…tick…tick…tick.

same ol’ story for everyone i guess.

My word, after years of trying, I do believe I finally got the crap. Three even. Must be my lucky day.

Missed it again! RRRRRRR!!! I wait and I wait and I wait and I wait then yay bag or crap but then NOOOOOOO I can’t get on–server too busy. And I try and I try and I try and then… I cry. sigh

I couldn’t get my carp - servers were too busy…

BAH! No Blogging Old CEO for me this time. Maybe next month…sigh

I got on the order page 3 times, not sure if I got it though

So angry. No can haz beg oh crep.

Screwed again. One of these days I’m going to get an order for BOC to go through.

i got one!

hellz yea!!

i tried to get three, but the stupid button wouldn’t change the Quantity. must have hit it like 6 times before i was like FUCK IT ONE IS BETTAH THAN NONE!

so I got one. wish me luck with getting a HDTV. that’d be sick

Crap fo me

2nd one ever, after soo many tries :smiley:

man, this bites. I got to the order page, it wouldn’t let me click on 3, so I took just continued, confirmed it and … crash… gezz, how depressing, now I have a headache…

wootanalyzer opened the buy page within mere seconds, failed anyway.

DoS! Dang! That’s OK. I can make my own bag of crap. I used to do it all the time in Jr. High. Then we would light them on fire…

That’s rough… wish the server would be able to handle us geeks yerning for a bag-o-crap!

Processing Processing Processing. I expect message soon about being a loser. Thats ok…Further than I got before…lol