Random scaffolding

YAY Got my first one!!!

Wow, this is just ridiculous. After all this time woot still can’t get it straight. Credit card on file, logged in, clicked right through, order entered, then told they’re out of the item. I guess I’ll just have to let my $$ talk, that is, on another site. Sorry woot, disappointing your clients isn’t the way to run a business.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Denied after waiting in the line, all gone :frowning:

Ah well, at least I got to see the order page, that’s a first for me…

What is this ‘You’re on the list’ carp…

either they should give me one or tell me sorry…

stop tugging at my heart strings woot…this is like my 9th try in 2 years

I GOT ONE!!! That’s 3 in a row!!! SWEET!

2 items of housekeeping:

a) Maybe if people stayed out of the comments while the crap is being sold, it wouldn’t clog the servers so bad.

1. The last “Bag of Crap” I got did not include a BAG! I thought that was the point. Although it does say “Random crap” now.

I’m not complaining though…

COME ON! 504 GATEWAY ERROR?! 3 days of no sleep and don’t get a Baby OF the Cosmos?

BOOOO.

Wow, this is just ridiculous. After all this time woot still can’t get it straight. Credit card on file, logged in, clicked right through, order entered, then told they’re out of the item. I guess I’ll just have to let my $$ talk, that is, on another site. Sorry woot, disappointing your clients isn’t the way to run a business.

sigh waiting for processing, waited in line with “we’re basically sold out,” then got the “sorry, order is NOT in.”

such a let down :frowning: i need faster internet.

Wierd stuff: First page of this thread shows 5132 woots. Normally Woot only does 1500 of these.

I did get my order through. Got the receipt and took a snapshot of the screen as proof. Also printed it out as well as got the confirmation email from Woot. All this after 20 minutes of processing.

I just hope they don’t take it away again like they did once before when they sold more than 1500 of the Bags O’ Carp.

Anyway if it holds, that will make two months in a row for me getting one, and I just went to Purple square also.

I got the you’re in line page aka no crap for you.

Next time! :slight_smile:

W T F !!!

Order status
your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

is there a secret? Please teach me… I so want my own crap!

Countless minutes of processing. Denied. Then they tell you still have a chance if someone just happens to not have $8 on their account. Denied.

You’re such a tease, Woot.

Got one first time!

damn, processing forever only for it to not go through. Sad thing is that I was in right away, really didnt have any problems all through the ordering part for once. But denied.

I’ll get you next time, Gadget!.. Next time!

We’ve reserved a product for you, and are now processing your credit card. This usually just takes a few seconds, but if our servers are really getting pounded, it could take 20 or 30 minutes.

what does this mean? did i get it?

sweet i got it! whoo hoo!!! my life long dream has come true!

on 11/19/2009, you successfully wooted.
order 28389875
You want 1

Random Crap
You ordered 3 Random Crap.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $8.00

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Denied after waiting in the line, all gone :frowning:

Ah well, at least I got to see the order page, that’s a first for me…

Has there ever been 2 BOC in a given woot-off period?

Success!!!
I had to got the dentist to get some cavities filled today and got home less than five minutes before the bag of crap came up. Saw the bag, yelled for my wife that is was time. She sprinted to her computer and we each got one! I’m leaving to go out of town in about 10 minutes, so perfect timing all the way around, I was so scared it was going to come up right after we left. Best part of the story, today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me from the Woot gods!