Random scaffolding

Bah, you deserve it if your relying on another site to do your buying for you :stuck_out_tongue:

Like so many others, 504’ed out. Ah well, maybe next time

your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

Sorry, they’re all gone.

Is it possible that the Wooters.us auto-posts are contributing to the overload? I mean, they must have resubmitted their informational post at least a half dozen times.

Got the ORDER PROCESSING… then got PUT IN LINE… and then finally…

“ORDER WAS NOT PLACED”

SOOOOOOOO SADDDDDDD. 3 days of waiting for NOTHING. AGAIN!

got the confirmation, I’m in for 1 Boggy Old Creature

Still processing forever.

Last time I was in and ordered within 5 seconds. My first lucky time - - then said I was processing. After processing they told me ever so politely that I was in line if anyone else couldn’t get theirs for *** reasons.

I’m still hoping and praying for this one. :slight_smile:

WOOT. Stop posting the BOC when I’m driving home from work…

total BS… I hit button as soon as it comes up… and no crap…

got to the end… order processing. then was told I was in line in case someone elses order is denied. Then came the famous…

Denied! SOLD OUT!

Oh woot I thought I was going to get a 2 day early birthday present. oh well maybe next time!

I got it, I got it!! First time in god knows how many tries!!!

No crap for me this time! 8(
Grats to all that did. Bet you’ll get get flash lights and phones! hahahaha

Woo! My first woot is a Big Old Catfish!!

“on 11/19/2009, you successfully wooted.” - I feel… I feel like I am finally a man.

Pretty big scam. I clicked it the instant it was listed and CTRL-V’d my password in then clicked to purchase and it told me my order was accepted then told me it is sold out. WTF? It would be next to impossible for 5000 people to do it quicker than me, I did it the instant it was listed.

Same here, but did not pass Go, did not get Barrel Of Cranky Monkeys… I was 45 nanoseconds too slow on the button push.

For everyone wondering about the processing screen. If you got to it you DO HAVE 1. Congrats. That happens to me all the time and it will go through.

got to the order page and entered my cc security code. hit the golden button and dang 504! argh… what a frustrating thing. 2.5 days of this and for nothing… !!! oh the frustration. much worse than the feeling i had when belichick made the call to go for it on 4th and 2. ohh woot! you lead me on for too long this time…

WOOT. Stop posting the BOC when I’m driving home from work…

Woohoo! got my first BoC!

I got my crap!!! yeah! it has been a year since I got my last crap!

sad :frowning: I might have to do the same.