Random scaffolding

I MISSED IT!!! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dammit. Now it says my order is not in. Frickin 20 minutes of watching this order page refresh only to be denied in the end.

3 years!! Countless Wootoffs! And FINALLY I get to the ā€˜Order is Processingā€™ screen andā€¦

Iā€™m in line because theyā€™re sold out!!

My search for my first Random Crap goes onā€¦

Iā€™m in.

First Woot = Random Carp

Objective: Complete

For everyone wondering about the processing screen. If you got to it you DO HAVE 1. Congrats. That happens to me all the time and it will go through.

processed for ten minutes, then gives me ā€œYouā€™re in lineā€ then ā€œsorry your order is not in.ā€ :[

on 11/19/2009, you successfully wooted.
order ########

First Barge of Confetti in a year and a half, and have been sitting at the computer for at least 7 in that span trying to fight the traffic on the internet highway.

In the meantime I buddy that works behind me got a PC and a digital camera in back to back wootoffs! Lucky bastage.

With 2 purchases this wootoff and 3 last wootoff, I paid my dues and they finally called my number after about 5 minutes of processing.

From front page to info page to big yellow button was about 5 seconds. I was amazed at the quickness, then the waitingā€¦ processingā€¦ processingā€¦ order reserved (hope I didnā€™t mistype the security code now)ā€¦ fulfilled! BOC!

Did any get to processing and not get one? I was put in line and now they say I will NOT get one. :*(

cant believe it! Surgery on left arm 24 hours ago, managed to gain access to purchase page, entered c.c. security code, made it too processing page, and nothing. Account shows no c-rap. I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween. Back to nursing my reattached bicep muscleā€¦ talk about depressing.

ā€œHereā€™s your stupid bag. Choke on it. God knows, our servers will.ā€

Can a Woot! description be nominated for a quality post? Because it deserves one for this.

Iā€™m stoked that I got in on this one - boy would this good Wooter love to get a 3-piece Shun set (LOL!). I could really use a refurb Ipod Nano too! Santa Woot, what Iā€™m trying to say is that Iā€™ve been good. I bought other Woots this Woot-off, and will gladly love whatever Carp you send.

Sincerely,

The lonely grateful metalhead jerkface.

Still processing forever.

Last time I was in and ordered within 5 seconds. My first lucky time - - then said I was processing. After processing they told me ever so politely that I was in line if anyone else couldnā€™t get theirs for *** reasons.

Iā€™m still hoping and praying for this one. :slight_smile:

on 11/19/2009, you successfully wooted.
You want 1
Random Crap
You ordered 3 Random Crap.

Yay! Been trying for years and finally got my first BoC!

Screw you Colorado!!! :slight_smile:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Iā€™m in lineā€¦fiddlesticks!

cant believe it! Surgery on left arm 24 hours ago, managed to gain access to purchase page, entered c.c. security code, made it too processing page, and nothing. Account shows no c-rap. I feel like Charlie Brown on Halloween. Back to nursing my reattached bicep muscleā€¦ talk about depressing.

"on 11/19/2009, you successfully wooted.

You want 1

Random C.r.a.p.
You ordered 3 Random C.r.a.p.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $8.00"

first attemptā€¦ NICE!

Whoo my third BOC in less than two months! Iā€™ve somehow ended up with the day off all three times. That + wooters = win!

HAAAZAA! Iā€™m so happy I could shake my schmeckle (good luck filtering THAT out forum!).

The last one was at 4:18, so not the exact same time but pretty close.

yess three in a row