Random scaffolding

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
this little piggy wooters.us all the way home

Random Crap [Crappy] - $3.00 + $5 shipping

3 * Random Crap

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Random Crap
$3.00 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Crappy

Product List:

• 3 Random Crap

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

“You are in line.” :frowning:

Got one!! Can’t wait!

Rats! Rats! Rats!

GOT ONE may the woot gods bless me with their wonderful crap

I just got my second Bottle of Carbonate in a row!! WOOT WOOT!

So sad. Got to gold button, but no joy.

Woo, another Crap for Bots crap…

GOT MINE!!! Thanks WOOT GODS!!! I Love You Guy’s!!! (in a hetrosexual just friends type way)

got it!

Yea. I got none!!!

well that makes two for two. that was lots easier then last time, i immediately got my payment confirmation.

if this one sucks like the last, i’ll be done

Rubbish. I clicked I WANT ONE the second it popped up…and I got the screen QUICKLY, no initial server errors. Then it just chugged and chugged, then blew up to a server error.

I even had two windows up. One I clicked I WANT ONE just once, and let it crunch. The other, I kept hammering the button. Both had the same result. Which is the better way to go about it?

Do people have bots or something to snag this bag?

Just got my FIRST EVER Barbie On Crack! Never even saw the BOC page. F5 took me directly to the order page somehow and 10 minutes later “on 1/28/2010, you successfully wooted.” I’m stoked :slight_smile:

Got my BOC. Now the wait begins…

well that makes two for two. that was lots easier then last time, i immediately got my payment confirmation.

if this one sucks like the last, i’ll be done

Woohoo! Got one. That’s my third one so far.

This sale is sold out.

Your order is invalid (code: no lines)
what the fuck is this?