Random Shirt Deal?

When was the last time shirt.woot had a 2 random shirts discount sale? I don’t do as good a job checking these days but I haven’t seen one in years. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

I’m not sure which sale you’re referring to, but here’s the bargain shirts. I remember some random shirts being sold when they changed t-shirt brands.

1 Like

Hi there. Those random shirt deals were back in the days of screen printing when we’d print the shirts in advance of the sales. Often there would be leftovers and those went into random sales.

Now everything is print on demand (to order) so we don’t have the leftovers. Less waste.

:shirt:

3 Likes

Is this a good time to ask for the blurry question mark shirt to be available again?

Ask for the return of glow in the dark t-shirts while you’re at it. :wink:
4 Likes

Both seem fair, et tu @ThunderThighs ?

Yay no waste!
Boo no fun sale.

There’s a 30% off sale happening now. Use code SUMMER .

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

The code isn’t working even though it’s still the 16th.

There may be a blue box on the checkout page asking you to confirm your address. Click/tap to confirm and let things load. Then enter the code.

I just tested the code and it works for me so please try the above to see if that clears up the problem.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like