Random Shirt

You dont pay full price. Hit I want one and it is only $6.66

It’s only $6.66…worth the chance for a good shirt…

Wow.

Half the shirts I’ve seen lately I wouldn’t wear on a dare…

How do I get shirts for 6.66 a piece?

Huh?

Word. I’d roll the dice if it were three shirts for ten bucks. Twenty is too much.

Thats stupid. There are a lot of crappy and stupid shirts on woot that I have seen and dont really want to wear

i bought one. i just hope it’s not one i don’t already have. if it sucks, i won’t get again, but it’s always fun to do the first one!

I would like this if it wasn’t the same full price as when we know what we are getting. Come on Woot! You get rid of crap, we get a discount.

Haven’t liked the shirts lately… so woot picking them does nothing to ease my mind. If it was at the price of a boc, yeah then, ok.

not so much, guys.

i’m sure you’ll sell out, but there’s a difference between spending ten bucks on something to wear and spending a dollar to gamble on getting something cool in a boc.

Wow, I love the idea of this… there have been a few reckoned shirts that I definitely wouldn’t mind getting my hands on, like Deer By Numbers.

If only we could specify shirt color, ha!

is the price incorrect?
should it be $6.66?

isn’t this supposed to be like … what … $1

so this is a B.O.S. hmm {sigh} yeah, thats lovely

weak… get some better stuff woot :\

actually, I like the fuzzy question mark…

While I have your attention, I think shirt voting should be limited to one vote for every shirt you have purchased. If you want more votes, buy more shirts!

not so sure this is a really fantastic idea since there are some shirts that I would neeeeeeeeeever want.

not so sure this is a really fantastic idea since there are some shirts that I would neeeeeeeeeever want.

Too many crappy shirts lately to take this chance.

6.66 a shirt, 19.98 then for 3. Not bad, but I’d rather it be 1 dollar for each, like a BOC