Random Shirt

in for three

In for three, that makes six total.

pretty great blurry shirt

I got shirts 3, 4, and 5 in my sig when the first random 3 shirts deal came up. Not bad if you ask me.

We really need a blurry “?” shirt!

In 4 3!

hmmmmmmmmmmm…i’ll have to think about this…

I have no intention of repeating this mistake. Lesson learned. I’ll pay the extra money and see what I’m getting. All 3 were awful last time. I was only successful in gifting 1. The rest are going to Goodwill.

In for 3, I bought three last time and it came out great. Plus some got tons of shirts for free, could be me this time!

In for three…

Now that i read it I’m worried. I was kinda hoping for some of those older ones I’ve got a crush on. >.>

They were out before September 25th though, geh.

Oh well. I like surprises. : D

Why get 3?

Maybe I’ll actually get mine this time :<
Stupid Post Office…

In for three, round two!

I was iffy about getting one 'cause I was worried it’d be ugly…but you have a good point.

in 4 1

I was in on the first random shirt thing. Got three, two of them were kind of lame but the other one was a keeper so I guess you take the good with the bad.

Is it six or nine? “One” gets you three, yes? I’ve never played Random Shirt before and I’m confused. I shouldn’t have drank all of that cough medicine…

the description says 3 shirts right?..for 6.66?

I’m kind of hesitant, anyone want to share experiences from the last one?

I can always use them for something. They’re cheap and some of them are guaranteed to raise an eyebrow.

Woo, in for 3.

shesh. love the question mark but do I NEED another blurry shirt??

OK. between this place and Tanga, I am spending way too much money.

Oh well, in for 3.