Random Shirt

trying my luck for 3 sweet shirts. hoping for the best

do it!! you can use them in trades later

Can’t resist the fun of opening the box and seeing what I got. Plus, there’s a few lately I almost got…

And, as a note to all you people thinking “what do I do with a bad shirt?”, there’s a great community here that does trades after one of these. I’ve done 6 flawless trades so far.

Exciting. Last time I did this, I got one and love it. While I think most of Woot Shirts are ugly, there’s often serendipity in surprise. In for three.

Grr, processing!

$10 for three shirts = win. Yay for coupons!

waaaahoooo, random shirt time! I got mine. See ya on the trading board in a couple of weeks :wink:

In for two. I can’t wait to see my random babies : )

last random shirt day, i was in for 3, and i got ocean R.E.M., eating healthy, and Loves me not
overall a good grab i’d say

i hope i get some good stuff, like my brother last time got apathy monster
and if they send me Anatomy Test or Say No To Scurvy…im going to kill them. because i just paid the $15 for them not 6 hrs ago

yay, in for three!

And for all you grousers out there, if you don’t like the shirt(s) you receive…wear it as a night shirt!! Can’t beat the comfort of an American Apparel shirt,yo.

maybe ill get another grilled cheese!

I’m in for 3, and I hope I get a boxful of sweet shirts! I can’t wait to find out! Woot! Woot! Woot! anyway. Yeah. I love woot shirts!

The server is crapping out on me.

It’s times like these I wish I wasn’t 16 and had a credit card

I don’t like about 90% of the shirts I see. I do, however, like to chance stuff so here’s to a 10% chance I get something I like. If not then it whatever.

My sentiments exactly. If I like a shirt, I get it. But there are far too many crappy shirts on here, especially lately that 6.66 is too much to risk on a random shirt. Now if it was the blurry question mark shirt, that would be a different story.

Picked up 3… 1 for me and two for the girl… i hope these are good… for taking a whirl.

Hmm…I think I’ll save my monies for use with the Summer derby…too many shirts I wouldn’t want to wear. Maybe better luck next time!

I got my three. Watch it be three shirts that I already have.

If I order 3 is it going to be 3 random shirts or 3 of the same random shirt?

Half the fun is in the anticipation, 25% in the enjoyment of wearing other shirts you normally wouldn’t, and 25% is reserved for trying to find that nugget in the shirt trade thread