Random Shirt

love the random shirts, in for 3

yes.

RANDOM SHIRTS!!! YES!!!

where can I buy a blurry question mark shirt?

how far back in the shirt line-up do they go when selling random ones?

cuz there’s about a 20% chance i’ll already own this shirt if it’s less than a year old haha.

sweet, I’ve been waiting for the random shirts. didn’t think I would actually be first sucker on this, though.

done deal.

In for 3 again…

…the last time they did this I got 2 crap shirts and one that scores a 4 on the lulz meter.

I already have 8 Woot shirts, and I do my laundry more than once every eight days… how can I justify this… want to click buy… any ideas?

Interesting. I’m in for 1. Its only 7 bucks, which is less than my average lunch.

I would kinda like to know what i’m buying.

I’m afraid I wouldn’t like what I got.

Why does woot do this to me? Don’t they know there’s a great depression?

I am so stupid…I was so excited I hit buy to fast and did not realize I only selected one shirt…grr.

Ordered 3 just waiting for the order to process didnt do overnight shipping, sorry. figured i would save 5 bucks.

In ? For ? 2? x ? 2XL

Humor me, no.

Random me, yes !

SO TEMPTING!!!
I’ve gotten one/2/3 each time… but I’m low on cash…
SCREW IT IM IN FOR ONE!

In for 3. 1 is 2XL and the other 2 are 3XL. Hope I get good ones else I’ll be trading with you guys here.

Maybe I should buy them larger this time so if they Dyson I can wear them as sleep shirts…

In for 3!

Usually, but not necessarily. When they say Random, the mean it. If you were guaranteed different shirts, then it isn’t purely random now is it? :slight_smile:

All that is guaranteed is that you will resize the sizes you ordered. Other than that, it’s all up to Manos. :wink:

I am a sucker for random shirts. I don’t think there’s anything in the potential shirt pool that I want, but I’m in for three anyway. Here’s hoping for something from way, way in the past. Or maybe I’m forgetting some designs that I liked but didn’t pull the trigger on… hmm. Well, we’ll see.