Random Shirt

Every time I have bought random tees from woot.com, they have all been different. I always buy 3 at-a-time.

I’m pretty sure they are human-picked.

yay, my first random shirt woot! This is very exciting. In for 2!

Once, when ordering kids’ random shirts, I got 2 of the same (Yay broccoli). You do run the risk of duplicates, but they’re usually pretty fair about mixing them up.

Have not bought Randoms for awhile. But on the off chance they will include Classics, I went for it. Also, some that have fallen off the Reckoning charts recently are interesting. Thanks woot, for removing the earlier shirt. :slight_smile:

First time I’m going for 3, since the other time I got randoms I got 2 decent shirts. Hope it’s as good as last time! ::nervous::

Not necessarily. I once got two of the same. Luckily I have a sibling who wears the same size.

How far back do these shirts usually go? I haven’t seen many shirts I’ve liked over the past few months… -.-

cool, I love random shirts!

should do.

Huh. This is exciting and unexpected. Now I’m going to go read the thread for the last shirt! Much better than doing anything useful.

OOoohhh…classics…I ordered three but now I’m wondering if I should encourage my other half to snag a few, too. Hmmmm…

's only twenny bucks for another three…hmmmm…

aw!!

I want a blurry question mark shirt! If woot sold a blurry question mark shirt, I’d really buy it!!!

:slight_smile:

In for one. I am excited. It will be like an early Christmas. Now I kind of wish I ordered three. Oh well…

I’m more interested in how quickly they go into the random pile once they’re reckoned. My dad really wants a Bear Hug, but I don’t want to order him three XLs if there’s no chance of geting a winner.

Me and my sister both bought 3. Woot gods, please don’t send us both the same 3 shirts like you did last time. It caused many a confusion and shirt thieving on laundry day. :slight_smile:

Hmm if this is true and anyone is watching and wants to be nice, I’d like the spork design in one of the W shirts I just bought;D I was fluctuating on that one. I’m probably talking to air, but if I’m not - thanks!:smiley:

Last time I got two “meh” shirts and Cho’s Steampunk penguin (which printed amazingly well). Cho’s shirt made the whole purchase worth it. This time, I’m hoping/praying for Drakxxx’s Steamworks Operatica.

edit: Totally forgot, the one I’m really hoping for is All Paths End the Same, a shirt that I thought I had ordered but I guess i screwed it up somehow (my card was never charged and I don’t have any receipt emails. woot has never screwed up in their ordering process before, so I’m certain it was my mistake). Anyway, by the time I realized my mistake, it was reckoned :frowning:

does the ‘designer’ of the previous Fashionista tee still get his paycheck?..

No luck in getting L sized Random Shirt…

…again.

isn’t this the 2nd time this has happened? i bought the reaper shirt that was the first (c) infringement woot shirt had