Random Shirt

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
who are the wooters.us!

Random Shirt [Random] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Tuesday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Random Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

$6.66? :wink:

$10? Not $6.66? What?

So soon? Meh.

I think I’ll pass this time, there wasn’t really anything since the last one that I’d want…

Inflation?

$10 random shirt? Que?

Last time I got one, it was not so good… Urrg… the drunken urge to buy something tonight… think I will pass… Thx though!

i want 3 in $20.

hey, woot can i have it???

This happen before, and They reimbursed me the difference.

Drop the price please!

$10? psh

Every time I’ve gotten a random shirt, it was like ~$6. Sucks. ;(

Ok, I’m sure there will be an adjustment made later so going ahead and placing my order for $35 in hopes of it becoming $24.98 later.

Almost bought out of habit till I saw the $30 staring at me. No thanks, if I wanted them for $10 I woulda bought them when they were up originally.

$10…WTF

$10… Same as when you know what you are getting… you should get the 6.66 price when playing T-Shirt Roulette.

Whoa…I’ve gotten random shirts in the past for $6.66 and would understand if they went to even $8.99 but to charge the same price as the normal shirts…?

Unless normal shirts are about to hit a price hike too… :frowning:

For $10 do I get to pick my random shirt?

yea this happened in the past, they will drop the price.