Random Shirt

If you buy multiple shirts in the same order, they will all be different. No promises though if you buy more with a second account.

I LOVE random day and I have definitely had moments of extreme joy opening the package and holding aloft the exact shirt I was hoping for! When that doesn’t happen, I head over to teetrade and find someone who wants what I got and has what I wanted. :slight_smile:

Last time I got Fin, The Cake is a Liar, and Concerts Will Never Be the Same Again. Not a big fan of Fin, because I can’t wear it to work, but other than that, was super pleased. Plus, I got a $5 off code.

WOOT! I used my March Random Code for 5$ off the May Random Shirts, and now using my May Random Code for my July Shirts!!! YAY!!! I have a system going!

(ALWAYS BUY 3)

PSSST WooT? Please keep the coupons coming! Me <3 Coupons!!!

usually, there’s always been a mix when I’ve received them…but not a guarantee

Yay! 3 again. Loved what I got last time, and I am sure I will love what I get this time!Fun fun fun. Used the coupon and hope for another coupon! It’s a vicious circle.

Just bought 3, sadly, as an international, can’t buy kid sizes :frowning:

In for three! I can’t resist the random randomness.

Oh, that’s cool then.

I was disappointed to not be able to use my “Poison” T-Shirt Pattern Baldness coupon (there was a printing error on the shirts) for these (thankfully I had another coupon I WAS able to use)… Anyone else have any problems using their “oops” coupon?

appears that 58% of Wooters are following this rule

Finally… I remember to check woot at 1am on a night when random shirt pops up.

Yes. Usually, with ABT, I have at least one that most would normally find “meh,” but for some reason or another, I absolutely love.

thank you for having another random shirt day. I’m so excited to be able to buy these shirts.

In for 3 with the $5 coupon code, means 3 more shirts to wear in my new smaller size. Thank you Woot for helping me with my new wardrobe!

Have you tried over on kids? I’m seeing countries listed in the Ship To address area. I’m not sure that it will work but it’s worth a try.

What May code?

Anything that knows how to.

Insomnia causes me to be in 4 3.

wait…is Shirt.Woot! causing my insomnia?!?

oh well, as long as 2 are cool, I’m cool w/ it.
:wink:

My “poison” code didn’t work either. Used may random. No brainer, in for three.

Loving that the write up gives a clue as to what might appear in the fun Woot bag. (ooh! wonder which artist`s work will be featured this package?)

Just hoping for some stellar shirts (no red or overly-manly type designs) this time. Past few sets have been 50/50; good enough for wearing to work out or bumming it overseas on the hot days.

Sadly, it takes the long way around the earth to get here. Not sure why it goes from the US to Europe then to Asia. Guess the shirts get extra ff miles?