Random Shirt

Some of them will be.

I just got excited and bought right away, I usually upgrade to overnight shipping on the randoms, but forgot this time around…

Now I have a long wait to see what I got…

Oh well… More suspense = more fun!

YAY!!! I’ve been waiting all week for these! I love the randoms!

Dang. That has to be the end all of epic gifs.

Fantastic, thanks. More than likely I’m in for three as my last Woot purchase. Appreciate you checking for us!

Just be warned, the past two times I tried to get an XL Womens for my wife and they sent me L Womens both times because they were out of stock. I did contact Woot and got two Mens to get a similar size and well as getting to keep the original wrong sizes. Just beware you may not get what you order.

Oh bother. I just ordered a shirt from another site. I think I may be done. If anyone gets a MM Schrodingers they don’t want HMU.

I think I may be the only one that’s disappointed to hear this. I’ve been looking for an excuse/chance to order some of the Anvil ladies’ shirts to see how they fit me. But if these are all AA then ordering anything but my usual size would not be a good idea. Is it true that ALL the randoms no matter color/design/cut will be AA?

In for 4 (3 randoms and a blurry question mark shirt)! What a nice day this turned out to be. Thanks Woot!

Stupid question - if you order more than one at a time they’re all different right?

I am now going to pray to the shirt.woot gods that I get Hey! Listen! and any other Portal or Legend of Zelda shirts! In for three! …or shall I buy 6? ;D

It would certainly make sense for Woot to use the randoms as an opportunity to deplete the AA blank stock levels for colors that haven’t had enough to handle a full daily or derby release.

Yup, if you order three at a time in the same order, same size, they will be different shirts.

Was there a coupon last time?

Three randoms for me (which the wife will steal) and 3 randoms for the kids.

Woooooo-ha!

Yeah I’m probably a loser and only got two. But I got my brother one and used my coupon for overnight shipping. Woohoo!

How do we find out if these are made in USA shirts? I’ve only bought one since they upped the price and sent busy to Honduras. Not to mention the Honduras shirt isn’t as soft. :frowning:

Nope. Just Jumbowoot’s.

question about the coupon…

I partook in the last blurry shirt sale, bought 3… where should I be looking for my coupon?

Look at the size chart.

3 FTW.