Random Shirts Sold To You Specifically

I stopped buying woot shirts when they switched the main brand. I am a tall (5’11) female and the previous brand fit me perfectly and I always knew what size to order. After they switched over, I ordered the same size and it was so huge and short on me I actually contacted customer service to make sure they didnt send me a kids or men size. When I let them know about the fact the shirt didnt fit me the correct way, I was told by the representative “we switched the brand of shirt and you should have know before you ordered because we posted about it on the shirt.woot page” I asked for a refund and was pretty much told ‘tough luck’ and the shirt then went to the Salvation Army.

I made the mistake of trying to order again, this time with a smaller size, still to no avail. Haven’t bought a shirt.woot since. With a less quality shirt and $2.00 increase in price, I doubt I will again.

I hope they make a change back to the original one, I like the designs and would love to start ordering again.

Uh oh, I better start watching for the fashion police, because they must be coming after me! And my husband, and BIL, and many friends…

I really think you have miscalculated the target audience. We don’t all switch to polyester at some set age.

I wouldnt mind buying more random shirts if it didn’t take 2 or 3 weeks to receive them. I like being surprised, but come on, it shouldn’t take that long to get a shirt in the mail.

+1, I’m pretty upset about that as well…Not that w00t - azon would do anything about it :frowning:

Last time I bought a “random” shirt I got a cool Halloween themed shirt. But I can only wear it once per year. Damn thing will last forever.

I wasn’t happy about that either but went ahead and ordered 4 sets for my boyfriend and I to split [yay wearing the same size!].

I got the shipment confirmation last night and they are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!

Why was my helpful comment deleted? Woot is getting more corporate and much less fun and edgy.

I just looked through the Deleted Posts log and I haven’t come across any deleted posts of yours.