Random Tee 2-Pack

In for 3 packs.
I’ve bought more than a few of these packs and they are always great. When they’re not great, they make perfect gifts and immediately become great again and at $5.38 a piece it’s sort of an awesome deal.

Truth

This could also be the beginning to a reconstruction sewing product.

random shirt –> tube top

I split the pack with my boyfriend. Good price! Nice surprise. If the design isn’t “great” I have a new gardening, painting, or pajama shirt. I’ve been happy with e’m so far!

I ordered 1 2-pack, my first random grab bag here on woot. Might be fun if people post what they get, when mine come in I’ll post it up somehow! How bad could it be? Nearly all of the shirts I see on the daily are cool.

why does shipping take 2 weeks? The worst thing about ordering from Amazon all the time is that I get spoiled and want my items shipped ASAP.

Crossing my fingers that I ordered the right size for Women’s … I wear a medium in the Anvil tees and an XL in AA. If I get medium AA tees, I think I will cry as they taunt me with their tiny awesomeness.

You can always try and trade or make some SUPER AWESOME like a tote bag.

Since I don’t trust the random designs, I’m getting a couple zip-up hoodie blanks.

Friend, buddy, pal, chum…

http://egamer.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/evil-smiley.jpg

I was kinda hoping that the onsies would pop up in a random sale eventually. =(

Me too. I’ve got 36 day old boy and have been keeping my eyes open!

That’s it, you’re cut off. I’m now four packages deep of ordered and not yet shipped. Admittedly, one was ordered today, but this purchase, from 2/24 has me staying away. I’m not buying again until all 4 show up. it’s the principle of the matter. See you in 4-6 shipping days from when today’s shirt ships.

R

I was hoping to have a tracking number by now :S

Have you tried the ‘Track by Reference’ feature on FedEx or UPS’s websites? Just use your order number as the reference number and estimate 5 business days after the order date as the ship date. Let us know how it goes.

Nope and Nope. It was worth a shot. My wife will be thrilled that Woot! is cut off for a while.

When’s it gonna ship? It’s been over a week now and my t- shirts still haven’t shown as shipped yet. I’ve never had any of my other Woot purchases take this long before. Anyone else notice this?

I sent an email to them yesterday, this is over a week now and nothing has shipped for me either. Nothing these days should take more than a week to ship from here.

I think these were shipping with the rest of our random orders sold that week (here), and the expected ship date is 3/10. Randoms take a little longer to prepare and ship since we normally end up selling a ton more than we can process normally. When checking out, it should give you the expected ship-by date or something like “will ship within 3 days”.

If I recall, they stated shipping would take like 2 weeks. This happened on the last order. There was fine print saying shipping would be taking place in 10 days. Keep calm my babies. We are all getting a good deal.