Random Tool Grab-Bag

I dunno, the Woot backpack was a very high quality pack, worth far more than the $15 spent. The contents were crap, but we use that backpack often.

And I’m in for one. I can use a tool bag, to say the least. Then again, it’s probably just a “?” paper bag, like I got with the Handbag of Crap.

I wonder if the tools will fit in the bags. Any predictions about what kinds of tools might be distributed?

My guess is either large or small ones.

Well, I was in for the random kids item and the random sports item, so I might as well go for the trifecta.

Fun!

Random Tool Grab Bag with lots of disclaimers. Hard to pass up.

Well, I HAD to get one.
It ain’t crap, and I like tools, who knows…
Two items! Maybe a drill press and a welder. They won’t fit in the deluxe bag, though…

I’m a sucker for mystery. I’m in for one.

I hate you woot… Why did you force me to buy this?? I already know I’m gonna regret it…

I dunno. I think all the good stuff is probably already gone and, well, woot isn’t really in the killer deal business, anymore, so… (although, I did get a killer deal on those $1.99 Zwilling knives…I’m sure that was a fluke, though.)

I really wasn’t sure if I should buy this but I am in the process of buying my first home right now so I hope this will contain some nice stuff for me! :slight_smile: The pet BOC was pretty meh and the best part of the backpack of crap was the backpack itself.

Damnit woot. I just can’t quit you. I’m in. (I got a kelty backpack from the sport random, so it’s worth a gamble.)

In for one, and I believe this is my 2nd ever tools.woot purchase. My first was the BOC from its opening day last year.

The only woot
sites I haven’t purchased from yet is wine.woot and moofi.woot

I did the jewelry grab bag once and got trash. Got a feeling this will be the same.

yeah i thought the backpack of crap was a hit?

Random Tool?

Wow! It could even be a bidet. Looks like they had some left.

“There’s no question mark and no crappy name.”
>prominent question mark in the middle of the image

I don’t know why but random tool grab bag reminds me of those crappy bins where they sell a jumble of Chinese tools for $5 each.

I gave in, I bought one, mostly for the nifty signature icon that may follow. I will probably donate the stuff to my place of work, if they are in any way useful.

Been wanting a radial arm saw.

Maybe that’s one of the tools!

Oh, oh and a bigger compressor!