Random

For those who want to minimize the risk of duplicates but also want to buy more than just a 2-pack or 3-pack, add ONE to cart, checkout, wait a little bit, and repeat. Shipping is unlocked today anyway, so it’s not like it’s going to cost you any more.

So glad I got a notification this morning of the woot off! I haven’t been able to participate in years! All my old shirts are getting holes in them. Lame!

Yay new random shirts! Kiddo #1 keeps growing and once Kiddo #2 is born in October my own rate of t-shirt useage is going to increase considerably.

My old pre-2012 AA shirts are holding up fine. My older 2012-2014 Anvil shirts are not.

http://i.imgur.com/fvDUQO4.jpg

A third copy on Anvil has a couple holes already too.

I have a half-dozen on AA now, though, so there’s no guilt in letting copy #3 get destroyed either. Besides, between TeeTurtle, LookCuter, and CuteOfTheMonth, I don’t think there’s ever going to be a shortage of Ramy shirts.

I wish that, with the randoms, there were a way to have the sizes match up! A Women’s XL in AA is nothing like a women’s XL in the standard shirt - Woot, would you consider lining them up by relative size instead of actual sizing name??

They will after all these mixed ones are sold out. Trouble is, they haven’t been selling well for this exact reason - folks are sized differently between the brands!

Even as a guy, the sizes differ. I normally buy an AA ML; MM if I wanted a closer fit, but anything less than a MXL in the mutant Anvils is an armpit pincher. And then there’s the length – or lack thereof – with the Anvils.

Need new T-shirts. Have been waiting for a random sale for a long long while. But can not not not buy a mixed sale. Women’s sizing in Anvil and AA are drastically different. Bummer.

I got the wrong sizes in mine. Some size 4 some xs. The xs are double the size. All in the same package.

Well maybe my son will grow into them in two years

I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Support Form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. They should be able to help you!