Random

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us wut?

Random [Urgent] - $6.66 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Friday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Random Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

what was wrong with the other shirt?

The other shirt had already been printed at Teefury.

In for 3 randoms.

In for 3…I <3 Random Shirts!!!

Woot doesn’t like printing other people’s goodies.

That being said, I don’t think we’ll find many new pieces in the randoms bag, since it hasn’t been that long since the last one.

Gettin’ three. <3 MAKE IT COUNT.

Haha that was…well, random. Glad I checked the site again for no apparent reason before going to bed. The mediums would have no-doubt been gone by tomorrow morning XD. In for 3!

I’m out this time, still have too many I’m trying to get rid of. If you’re buying Women’s Mediums, check the “my woots” link in my signature to see if I have something you’d like!

indeed, I have so many tees, in my teetrade account, that I would like to see most of those go at $5-10 a piece (depending on the tee) before snagging randoms.

Random shirt.woot!, bring me a Tee
Make it a nice one in which I can be seen
One cool and rare like a four-leaf clover
Something to show off when my friends come over!

Crap. Darn you Woot and your randoms. Compulsively in for 2…

In for 1…you never know what’ll get!

Why are there Unicorns all over my TeeTrade?!?!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8569/unipf.jpg

Waahhh… I think I messed up. I wanted to order one for me and one for my husband. I thought I needed to do it in seperate orders to get different sizes. I am so dumb. I cannot place a second order. Is there any way to edit your first order?

Fire off a quick email to service@woot.com… they’re in the best position to assist.

My first random. In for 3!

I really wanted the other shirt but I respect Woot’s decision to pull it.

In for 3 randoms for my BF - YAY!

I just did… thanks for the suggestion.

I haven’t kept up with these threads in forever. Does Woot! still send a lucky one or two people boxes of misprints on random shirt sales? I like the sale and the shirts, but I like the lottery aspect even better.