Random

Retail therapy. Thanks for making a crappy day better shirt.woot

These make awesome gifts. I bought a random last time and got the chinese finger trap star wars shirt, great stuff.

Typical Woot! my birthday was 2 days ago… I should have known I’d get my gift late <3

The good thing about not knowing what shirts have been created this past month is that I have no expectations whatsoever.

Pineapples!

I’ve never ordered from the Random bid before. Let’s hope it works out!

I’m gonna pass on this deal from now on.

We’ve ordered 16 shirts altogether and there was only 1 that I thought was okay out of all of them.

Of course, YMMV, but I’ll just stick to buying woot! shirts when they first come out.

Good luck to everyone else though, hope you get cool shirts that you want. =)

Aw… First time in a year I have passed on the random shirt. I haven’t liked any of the derby winners in a long while =/. Now I’m sad.

Confetti
WHO READY?
IM READY
YOU READY
LETS GET IT!

I haven’t tried randoms before. Might be fun to see what the warehouse cat has been sleeping on these past weeks.

In for one. I’m addicted to shirt.woot!'s Random shirt day.

If I get a good shirt then “YAY!” for me. If I get a crappy one then a tradin’ I will go. Or I’m just SOL.

That’s a pity, because I’m dying for one. Will you please do that again?

In for one!

I’ve actually never bought a shirt from woot before (I’ve got plenty of tshirts filling up my closet)… but like the BOC its hard for me to pass up a cheap surprise/anticipation.

Forgot all about the birthday woot code. Apparenlty 5 bucks off is all I needed. In for three.

Your gumption convinced me to do it. Here’s to hoping I don’t get three of this or this. Are you listening, random.woot gods?

Just two? Mine usually have 4. Makes them easier to wear.

Decided to go in for three in hopes I get some decent stuff. Last time I did so I got 2 cutesy shirts I never really wear and 1 I really liked. Hope my luck ends up better this time.

$2/lb for meat that looks like a face? Why do they say the cost of living is high in the UK?

oh no – not again! The last time I bought a mystery shirt it was grass green – the worst of all the shirt.woot colors!

but what’re the chances of getting another grass green shirt?

NO! I’m not ordering one!

Am I the only one to notice the name change? It’s just “Random” not “Random Shirt”