Random

LIEK OHMEEEYGAWWWWWWW!!

WILL THAT “KIDS SIZES AVAILABLE AT KIDS.WOOT!” TAG BE INCLUDED?!?!

In for 3. (hopefully no pink)

The $5 coupon sounds nice, but based on how they worded it, they technically never promised that we’d actually be getting one :slight_smile:

I’ve never encountered duplicates-- I don’t think it’s possible if you order three of the same size.

Why is it better to buy 3?

And I thought I was done for a while… poop

I love random shirt day!

It’s as close as a random bag of crap as i’ll ever get.

Ain’t it the truth?

IN FOR THREE!

Stamps foot

Pounds fist on table

smacks the chalk board

double underlines the answer

**ALWAYS.

BUY.

THREE.**

Incase you all didn’t get that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 17th times.

can you only get reckoned shirts, or are ones in the top 20 part of the randomness too?

I love randoms and I ALWAYS get 3 but this time I only had enough for 2 and now I am down to .29 cents in my bank account thanks woot for having the best way to spend money!

In for 3.
Can’t go wrong ftw.

Normal “new shirt” day is $10 per shirt. Three costs you $30.

Normal Woot shirt, non 1st day, is $15 per shirt. Three costs you $45.

Random Woot shirt day gets you three shirts for $20.

GO MATHS!!

If you don’t buy three, you can get stuck with a box of toliet mats. (Like i did in a BOC long ago.)

What if I order a random shirt, and Woot sends me one deliberately?

-Cheaper shirts

-Triple surprises

If you get one, there’s a chance you’ll be disappointed. If you get two, you’ll probably get at least one you like. But if you buy three, you’re almost guaranteed to be happy with your haul. Opening a Random Shirt bag in the mail is almost like Christmas!

I’ve never received a shirt that was currently waiting to be reckoned or currently for sale.

There won’t be any that are currently for sale, but the question is how far back are they looking? Are you only going to get shirts reckoned over the past month, or can you get one that went away a year ago? You just never know. ~~~~DRAMA.~~~~

down for 3.

lets hope i getting something better than last time.

Curse you woot! I can never pass up a random shirt sale!