Random

As the product description indicates, for those that are dissapointed this isn’t a blurry question mark shirt, don’t be disappointed: http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=13215

In for 3! I have to share with my husband though. Good thing we wear the same size shirt!

Just Remember Buy Three!!! The Random Woot Moto.

I think the holy grail for me would be a pink Bun Bun.

Order is in! I hope it’s a good one!!!

Whats this coupon code you all speak of?! I am wearing one of my 3 random shirts from the last run :> Infinity Maze~

I typically wear a mens large t-shirt, but need an XL in the woot shirts. I’m an endowed chick, so your milage may vary.

Ooh, the 666 appears once again! Since the world ended a few days ago that’s appropriate I suppose.

in for 3.

I love how quickly the map lights up for the random shirts.

i thought i had a coupon code but apparently it had been raptured from my inbox.

Just not feeling it this time. Good luck everyone. Now if they were offering another coupon again, I might’ve jumped in. I used mine on 2 If I Only Had A Brain.

Nothing a quick washing machine dye wont fix ^.^.

TBH, I have never got a pink random in the 20+ Ive got over my time… green seems the most popular “reject” colour :slight_smile:

I got 3, but I don’t know why…

Coupon code from the last random sale was “MarchRandomSale” and it only works if activated on your account from the purchase.

Id go up one size in my experience.

i’m now getting 3 randoms and a B.O.C. on tuesday. score! double the mystery!

In for 3 again. I jumped on the 3 Random bandwagon back in March. That time I scored a coupon, and used it for this order.
If they give out another coupon this might turn into an infinite loop.
I wouldn’t mind.

Yay for randoms! More surprises in my mailbox.

Moving back to Texas means I get to pay sales tax (too bad there’s no way the order could be $40 or more). Oh well, Woot is worth it, and I think Amazon and others are going to have to hop on the sales tax train sooner or later.

Got 3. Worse case scenario, I’ll use them as sleep shirts.

Second shirt.woot purchase. Second set of 3 random shirts. Hope these are as awesome as the first ones!