Randomly Random Crap!

That’s a pretty good selection. I’ll be happy as long as I get three unique ones.

“Ends on April 28 at 12AM CT” Based on the last few of these, the end date should come with an “only if you meet very specific size requirements for hoodies, etc.” disclaimer. Which is sometimes a little disappointing.

There is more randomness on the main woot page - some of the stuff that is sold out here isn’t sold out there yet. You’re welcome

There may be alot of variation in the sizing/fit of these jersey zip hoodies. I’ve ordered two so far and the first one fits fine. The second one however came with super wide sleeves that are about 3 inches shorter than the first hoodie I got. So yeah, made in Pakistan quality. Neither really shrunk though if that’s your concern. I dont think I will be buying more due to this variation in the sleeves.

in for two. I have been watching for a good pull over for a few months… It would be awesome if I get the Serenity reference design in the pull over

Thanks klynb!

Hmmm. Stickers are still available over there. I was kinda glad when I saw they were sold out here so I wouldn’t be tempted to buy even more than I already have. To buy more or not to buy more…

I too ordered the posters and in case of duplicates pm me for trades!

Thank you!! I just got some stickers, I was afraid I’d missed out.

You should check out the woot sticker trade thread: http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5642422&pageindex=1&replycount=46

And / or message me if you have any stickers to trade / want to trade for.

Beware I received two of the exact same shirt when ordering the two pack.

Got a great deal on the Christmas cards, so it evened out, but these deals are become less and less of a deal as time goes on.

Does anyone know if the cards and shirts are all family friendly?

I’d say mostly, but I can’t guarantee that. You could end up with ASS.

That’s not family friendly?

Crap!

For the clothes does printed mean digital printed? If so none for me. D:

The last time they had a random tee sale, the item was called “Random Tee 2-Pack.” This time it is called, “Random Printed Tee 2-Pack.” Does the word “printed” signify a difference in quality or something?

We also offer random blanks from time to time, I think we just wanted to be more explicit.

I think it’s going to be mostly screen printed since we do digital on demand (so those tees would already be spoken for). But it is definitely POSSIBLE (though not probable) that we send out digital prints in randoms.

Yeh - I ordered 3 sets of “random” stickers - got 3 sets that were EXACTLY the same. How random is that - really??? Time before I ordered 2 sets and had NO repeats. Was excited to see what I would get with 3 sets. Not so much anymore.

I want random tanks for the summer!!!