Rapid Gear 1:16 Scale GT Pro R/C Car

Finally… my first sellout!! I’m in for 2… great stocking stuffers for my boys!! Now to hit the uncles up for the batteries…

I probably should buy a few for my friends… I’d rather get em a chopper though.

The batteries thing just doesn’t make them worth it. My laptop, camera, mp3 player, and almost every other form of equipment I use now has spoiled me to the point where I hate non-rechargeable batteries.

hmmm, how fast you think these will go?

I’d love it if before the holiday begins. Bring on the the random woot! battery lot. Great idea.

That’s why you use rechargeable cells in everything you can, including in these R/C cars. That’s not too difficult to figure out, now is it?

EVERYONE LISTEN UP!! 8 batteries is alot! BUT there is a trick. Go out and buy one of those Large batteries (cant remember which, look it up) Inside there is like 36 AA’s and thats how they make the Big one. I saw it on YouTube, and i know friends that have done it. Basically a big battery is what?..smaller batteries! One of the big ones is like 5 bucks…so plenty of fun without breaking the bank!

Wooaaa. That’s a lot of batteries. But these would make great gifts for the kids!

Dude come on. That is a myth. It has been disproven. DO NOT GO OUT AND BUY A LANTERN BATTERY.

These would make great Christmas presents for the kids.

Proportional steering? Since it doesn’t say, I assume not.

Is to… I use lantern batteries all the time… get the super duper size and they put in 50 AA and 10 AAA batteries… or you can go for the double power variety, that has 100 AA batteries inside…honest… it does…trust me, would I lie to you?

What is the approx. size of these in inches?

size should be about 10 x 4.5 inches or so
anyone know how many channels these have?

Any idea of what functions these actually have? I doubt they are full proportional, but do they at least turn both directions in forward, or are they the ripoff one-button kind that only go straight forward or turn/reverse?

I know nothing of remote control vehicles so this may be a dumb question. Can you operate more than one at a time in the same area or do the radio waves block or interfere with each other? Or will each one be a different frequency?

I’d say NSX is the other one.

any idea how these are being shipped? I still don’t have my helicopters from 11/18. I don’t want to have to give these out as Easter gifts.

If you click on the image on the front page, it shows a two-button remote. Foward/Reverse, left/right.

If it’s smart post good luck. Still an ongoing investigation from fedex with many items being “Damaged, Lost in the TX area.” Why should the consumer have to penalized?

Waiting myself for 10/26/2007
Tracking # 02185456301003561031

Sent woot! six, Now seven emails. Simply asking to be made whole. No reply.