Ravi Instant Wine Chiller

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
fountains of wooters.us

Ravi Instant Wine Chiller [Cold] - $16.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Ravi Instant Wine Chiller

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

…speaking of ways to keep your wine chilled as you drink it

Previous Woot

Product Website

Compare and read reviews at Amazon

Review at The Wellesley Wine Press

and WineEnthusiast

Youtube Video

Well here is the answer for the TLC…good job Woot!

Cheers

i want this chiller but im 19 can i order it?

Youtube:

commercial:

review:

has this been one of the weaker wine.woot.offs to date? i had such high hopes. in past wine.woot.offs i feel like the detour offerings brought a lot more to the table per se…

I don’t think this is the case - Woot doesn’t even put ice packs in our wines anymore, much less ship these things to you so they’re frozed out of the box.

In any case, I didn’t get one last time, but my experience with the Soiree has left me wary of anything that goes on top of a bottle, so no dice. Back to the wine, please. :slight_smile:

If your hands are wet, will they stick to this thing, since it’s been in the freezer?

No. Just like you can’t order wine glasses.

Key words in the explanation - “white wine”

This would likely put too much of a chill on your tlc.

As long as you promise to only use it for ginger ale.

I agree…haven’t even been tempted to buy anything today, but that’s not so bad it saves me money. Now if we get some Ty Caton or Corison I’ll get excited.

The tlc is a great wine. The fun thing about a Woot-Off is that the next item could be just what you want! Stay tuned…

o well too late. i guesss my mommy will sign fo rit

I’m sorry to say I find this product a little pointless.

“Has to be placed in the freezer for 6 hours before being used”

If I put the wine in the fridge for 6 hours before use, I won’t have to worry about this.

The description says it works for more than an hour, but does anyone have an estimate of how many 5 oz glass of room-temp wine it will “chill” in that hour?

Agreed - a bust so far. Hopefully something interesting in the last few hours???