RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank

Would love to but we can’t. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

1 Like

There is NO WAY a pack that small can supply 16.75 Amp Hours. So that makes me suspect the whole product is bogus. It would be great if someone who purchased one of these packs actually conducted a well-documented discharge test and reported back to the group. I refuse to buy products like this with no support documents or engineering data.

Good luck convincing the entire industry to change the way they advertise the capacity of these compact battery banks. Are you not buying any battery banks?

They all advertise the capacity of the cells inside, which are usually 3.7 volt cells, not the capacity at the USB port. When converted to the 5 volt output required by USB ports, the capacity rating falls.

So for this battery bank, the number you are apparently looking for is right there in the Woot Specs tab, last line:

Hopefully you will now order this deal since few battery bank makers are this transparent in their specs. Including also highly rated Anker.

2 Likes

I received my RAVPower Power Bank today but the warranty is only guaranteed with an Amazon order number. They don’t accept the Woot order number.

Hi there. Let me check in with the Electronics team.

Nothing yet?

Not yet. They’re in China so that adds a delay in response time.

I just got my powerbank and wow, what a great deal! I didn’t realize when I purchased it that it had two ports. I got a full charge on my iPhone 8 plus and it still had a lot of power left in it. I highly recommend this battery backup.

2 Likes

Bummer, there is a RAVPower “$20 review it on Amazon bribe card” in the box. Not much use when you won’t find this order listed on your Amazon account! :wink:

1 Like

Good quality and amazing price! Highly recommended!

This thing is a life saver, Tom it along on a 4 hour hike, and I’m sure glad I did. This this works wonders. Plan on buying another

1 Like

FYI: RavPower will now honor Woot with the warranty. There’s been many discussions.

1 Like