RAVPower 300W Portable Power Station

RAVPower 300W Portable Power Station

Does this thing really weigh only 5.5 lbs?

“Note: Before connect AC outlet to your devices, please long press the button beside AC outlet 5 seconds and active AC output at first”

Say what?:astonished:

Does anyone know if the DC input is compatible with the Jackery solar panel plug?

Yes I have a solar Panel with mine!!!

Run and get this… I love mine… I also got its baby brother for long bus trips I drive… I thought at 180 was a good deal!!

Is the solar panel included?

Looked it up on amazon, does not come w/ solar panel

No sorry it does not… If you camp or outdoors alot it’s just nice to have… And plug in your cell phone also charge it up!

Soo, basically a battery?

I am interested to find out if anyone else ordered this and received a different item? I confirmed with customer support that I was sent the 250W power house instead of the 300W model. Did anyone else receive the smaller model? Tia.

I’m sorry for the problem. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

It’s 300 max for two devices! Being used at the same time!

There is no other model from RAVPower… Hope this helps.

As others have noted, the manual that comes with this thing is bad — I’d say comically bad were it not for the fact that I don’t feel that trying my luck with a 70200mAh Lithium battery is particularly humorous. My device was delivered and the display immediately started blinking all five lights simultaneously — a behavior not mentioned in the manual. There’s also a little piece of plastic rattling around inside the device; the kind of sound one hears when they drop a TV remote one too many times. I called the company for technical support about the lights and was connected with a lady in the Philippines who was continually being interrupted by her rooster in the background. She had no discernible knowledge about RAVPower’s products, but she did seem to have access to the same manual that I was looking at. She agrees that it is terrible. Per her advice, I will charge the battery for five hours: I really hope this thing does not burn my house down.

Seems to work as advertised and I was able to use my CPAP for 8 hours and still had two leds showing on the charge status.

1 Like