Ray-Ban Tech Carbon Fibre Sunglasses

Same here. China = no deal. Probably the same manufacturer as the fake ones.

These come in a typical Ray-Ban case.

These are not 100% carbon fiber, they usually mix in some kind of resin or polymer.

No product is 100% carbon fiber. These are likely made from a 30% carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastic (likely polyamide), injection molded to shape.

Thanks for posting the measurements. I don’t know what that translates to. Is that a good size for a large face, high nose bridge?

Just curious…because you don’t like some or all parts of China, or do you think the quality is inferior?

Sorry, I don’t know the answer to that question but those numbers are in mm, fwiw.

NO, it even says "Non-Polarized in the description. These are just Cheap Chinese Knock offs worth about 5 bucks and have no relationship to real Ray Ban’s.

[MOD: These are authentic Ray-Bans]

I’m seeing a lot of reviews on Amazon and even the Ray-Ban site mentioning screws falling out, even within the first day.

Do you all not see the word Ray-Ban “Tech” in the Listing…? it’s just enuf for the Chinese company to make it fairly legal for them to infringe on the copyright name and fool people into paying 20x what they are really worth. These “knockoffs” are no more “real” Ray Ban’s then all of those “Coach” purse’s are, that women are dumping a bunch of money on.
NOTE: I recently returned from a trip to Jiangsu, China to view a automatic “Concentrated Orange Juice” processing plant…yeah and you thought all of our OJ came from Florida or California…not.
But while I was there in Jiangsu, I got to look around at a couple of other manufacturing plants and OMG if “it’s” made anywhere in the World and you let the Chinese have one, of anything, they will copy it and sell it cheaper.

[MOD: These are authentic Ray-Bans]

This is from Amazon’s website:

Ray Ban’s are made in both China and Italy, which can be verified by any Ray Ban retailer. I’m very sorry but as all items ship directly from our warehouse, we are unable to identify which items comes from which country as all items are sold unopened and in original packaging.
By Shopping Zulla SELLER on February 16, 2016

These are authentic Ray-Bans

Our vendor buys directly from the Luxotica. These are authentic.

Hey TT - just received my order today. They are NOT glass lenses - which is why I ordered them. You should call your vendor and 1) Confirm; 2) Change your description; 3) Send mailing and return stuff to folks like me who now have to hassle with sending them back for a refund.

I’m very sorry. I’m letting the team and CS know.