Raycon E50 Wireless 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds

Raycon E50 Wireless 5.0 Bluetooth Earbuds

FYI this company sells rebranded items from Chinese wholesalers. You can find identical earbuds on AliExpress for around $10-25

1 Like

Avoid at all costs, like another person here on Woot said, these are rebranded Chinese earbuds that are not worth more than $20, go buy older models from well established brands for the same price or less on Amazon.

Amazon has similar headphones (I think) by a brand named Tranya for $30. I like them for a budget set.

Detailed review on this from Rtings summarize it as basically decent comfort, and that’s about all the pros. Sound profile is dark and overwhelmed by bass, short battery life. For the money, go with one of the Anker TW.

1 Like

I own a pair of Raycon’s E25 Earbuds and enjoy them. They are exactly what you would expect - the internals (circuitry, speakers, etc.) are generic and can be found in many other brands of earbuds. That doesn’t make them bad - just common. They sound great to me, but my hearing isn’t that of an audiophile so I doubt I would even notice the difference between them and a high-end set costing $150 or more.

My E25’s have all the same specs (BT version, Frequency Response, etc.) as these E50’s except for one very peculiar issue: The duration of a single battery charge is listed as 6 hours on mine but only 5 hours for the E50’s - and the E50 set has a slightly larger battery. It must be using power somewhere that mine aren’t.

A quick glance at Raycon’s website (www.Rayconglobal.com) shows the E50 is listed at 36 hours usage (a combination of the on-board batteries and the charging case, yet the Woot specs only list 25 hours. Also, the E50’s on the Raycon site are advertised as having wireless charging, which is not mentioned on Woot at all. Of course, the pictures are different as well (the photos here are actually the E55’s, not the E50’s), so could someone on the Woot staff please verify this?

Here is the link to the Mother Ship and the E55: https://www.amazon.com/Raycon-Performer-E55-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B07YCTCGBQ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Raycon+e50&qid=1615157693&sr=8-5

That is the E55 model, these e50s are the old version of that so they don’t have the wireless charging or the extended battery life.

Well, this will be interesting.
I’ve seen various reviews of these as being really good, and my Sony’s are starting to fade, so I thought I’d get a pair since they stacked discounts.
Just got the item today. There are no extra ear pieces in the box, and the listed “leather” bag is pleather!
I contacted Raycon, and they want my Raycon order number, which I very clearly stated in the initial contact wasn’t possible as these were purchased from woot.com.
I’m waiting for them to respond to my response now.
So far . … I’m not enthusiastic.

Hi, sorry to hear about the poor experience. Please contact Woot CS if Raycon doesn’t help. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thanks!
Seems like they’re not going to respond. At first they were fast, but the nothing. I guess they don’t want to deal with it.
I know which company has good customer service. . .