Rayovac Sportsman Xtreme Flashlight with 2 AA Batteries

Mohawk guys using it

too extreme for me

Which is more extreme, “extreme” or “xtreme”?

delete

Must again fight flashlight fetish… Still have two Eveready indestructible flashlights still in packages…

Really? 11.99 delivered for a penlight? Pick up an LED at the convenience store for $5 or $6 less.

Extreme is for aircraft grade aluminum in the case. It also focuses, which is rare for a flash like this. This site sells them for $26.

Not for me at this price, it’s 30% of Amazon’s price. In for 2.

is this gonna be a two day woot off?

I actually have one of these, friend got one from Yugster recently and gave it to me (said he thought it was much smaller and didn’t want anything “that big”). Despite the low output (55 lumens) it’s pretty bright. I’ve been using it here and there when I don’t feel like lugging a maglite with me.

It’s black and called xtreme…
I’m in for 3.

Would only be better if it had been called tactical.

works for me - in for 3 !

Took one for the team to speed things up a bit till we get to the winewoot!! In for 2!!!

$1 plus tax at dollar store

By the looks of it, Utah, Oklahoma, Iowa and South Dakota are the “dimmest” states.

I cannot seem to get an even remotely inexpensive LED flashlight that doesn’t have flickering issues. Anyway, I don’t like the look of that clip–would much have preferred no hinge.

I’m building an emergency car kit, as Xmas presents.

So far the kit contains:
1.not a snuggie w/ booklight
2. rayovac Xtreme Flashlight w/ batteries
3. screaming monkey with cape
4. jumble calenders (something to do while you wait for help)

…so far so good

Gotta ask - red lens for night vision, green lens for night reading - what’s up with that?

you aren’t going to find a flashlight like this at the dollar store

In for 2, a decently built flashlight that doesn’t take dastardly AAA batteries at this price is a good deal IMO.