1 Like

Our servers doth protest with you signing in

POS VOP

1 Like

table flip GIF

2 Likes

Canceled :disappointed:

Amazon payments sucks.

Got stuck on the “continue as…” page. Just turned white. Didn’t move on.

4 Likes

Well, crap… I was there and the app crashed verifying my amazon password (I really need a shorter password!) and then I was there to buy it and the price showed $21.99 instead of $1 (yes, I was on the app)… Totally bummed :frowning:

1 Like

That’s what mine did too.

2 Likes

I don’t feel bad about missing out on rayovac batteries. Nope, not at all.

1 Like

If you paid the full price, CS will refund it back to you. That happened last year with the Cake Pop thing too, for some folks.

1 Like

I thought so, but I didn’t want to risk it, so… meh… oh well.

1 Like

Something was wrong at payment. Selected “place order” a couple dozen times before it finally it said “processing payment”. However, i never got email from Woot showing my order was placed. Did recieve one from an Amazon Pay saying “we recieved payment request, but you haven’t been chrged yet. After Woot finishes processing your order we’ll send confirmation tht order is complete”. Never had that happen before, so im sure that’ll mean my order will be cancelled =(

This is rigged i have never needed to reenter my password after initially saving it when first signed In after downloading the app for the first time months ago. But the first time it requests password is now. Coincidence i think not

3 Likes

Page didn’t refresh 1:01 am (12:01am ct). By then already sold out. I absolutely hate shopping apps that do these type of things. Probably should delete this app I never buy anything on here anyway.

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

If Woot! won’t fix the stupid “have to log in twice in a row, immediately one after another, after having ALREADY logged in less than 5 minutes before”-thing, then I’m done chasing these stupid deals and offers that I don’t need anyway… Used to be a fun shopping experience on Woot!..now it’s just plain frustrating! And, I know…“we don’t control the Prime login rules” excuse will appear in reponse to this complaint, but, bottom line is that Woot! should make Woot! WORK for Woot! customers and not blame everything on the mothership.

2 Likes

Go ahead we need less competition

1 Like

Ugh, woot made me sign in twice, get a confirmation code from my email then change my password! And then it was sold out. Or cancelled? I’m confused. Bummer, batteries were on my grocery list already

2 Likes

Yup. I logged out and logged back in at 11:55pm. Then I put some item in my cart and got all the way to the last check out step using Amazon payments.
Didn’t matter. Amazon payments still asked me to login and provide OTP code even though this is the same device I always use. Then it asked if I wanted to continue as me. Obviously, I don’t log into Amazon as anyone else one this device… What a chore.

If they sell any thing good for a dollar, I’ll just use my non-zon login and pay the $6 shipping. Prime appreciation week, indeed.

5 Likes

Truth. Apps are just middleware that slow everything down and introduce variables that make things unreliable and unpredictable.

1 Like