Razer BlackWidow Mech Gaming Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer BlackWidow Mech Gaming Keyboard
$34.99 + $5 Standard OR $11 Two-Day OR $14 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I have a keyboard, it be what I be typing on!!! ARGH!!!

Come On! One more puzzle piece!

Hey this is a good deal, I am using one right now that I paid $100 for a month or two ago new.

I SECOND THAT ARGH!

gimme a pirate 37" vizio refurb

or a bandolier of carrots

Didn’t it say one Tuesday and one Wednesday? don’t think there is another one.

“he quick brown fox”? Perhaps he woo-bo should ell us ha he keyboard isn’ compleely funcional.

This is 125.00 at my local best buy. In for 1

As long as you do not mind the tap of keys, its a great keyboard.

I’ve never had good luck until I spent either less than $20 or more than $100 on a keyboard.

New they are selling for $79.99+ depending on the model

Here Razor site

Amazon site

I Love my Razor and the Cherry MX Blue keys, but I have the ultimate which is also backlit in a cool blue (not the green of the new 2013 version). Mechanical keys are great, it’s almost tempting to pick this up for travelling with, but I think I will wait for something with mx black or brown keys.

I wish there was a “buy on good faith” option, I have bought a bunch of stuff from woot and really want this but it is bill time and I am too poor right now. They should sell it to me right now and let me pay for it later, they know I am good for it because I have bought tons of stuff from them.

Awww man! I can’t believe I missed this! I am just finishing putting together my dream build (Switch 810, 3930K, Rampage4 Extreme, EVGA GTX670 FTW, 16GB DDR3-2133 9-11-10-28, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, full water cooling for CPU and GPU + 420 and 240 rads using push-pull fans)…

All I have left to buy is a nice mechanical Keyboard, and I have been waiting for a Razor BlackWidow! Well, I need a monitor too but I have yet to see any IPS panels come up on here…

So sad :cry:

Bought this, but got a package in the mail with a Razer Arctosa in it. Not even close to the same thing.

We’re sorry to hear you received the wrong unit, please email us at service@woot.com and let us know, we can try and help you out.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff