Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard

**Item: **Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: Factory Reconditioned

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard)

[Search Google](Google BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Keyboard)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/24/2013 - $69.99 (Woot-off) - 16 comment(s)

8/29/2013 - $98.99 (Woot Plus)

Can anybody tell me which BOOC offering that last one was? 2/6 or 3/6? Just wondering…

Interesting, this was here on Woot Off literally a day and a half ago. It went from 100% to 50% over 2 hrs and from 50% to 0% instantly…

3/6… 1st @ 12AM central, 2nd @ 10am central, 3rd at 4PM central.

Thanks…

Anyone know what switches this keyboard has?

Tempted to get one. Never had a mechanical keyboard. Is this price a steal?

Dang this again? If they weren’t so noisy I would be all over it. Can’t stand that clack from my roommates razer.

Cherry MX Blues (the loud annoying clicky kind)

I prefer browns or reds myself.

That is a definite downside to mechanical keyboards, but I hear they’re the tits.

I have an older Razer Lycosa and would like to upgrade, but I have to overcome that noise barrier first

amazon, newegg, and previous woot-off discussion seem to think they’re Cherry MX Blues

It’s not fair to make such a generalization about mechanical keyboards. Only the blue switches click.

Wish I bought this one and not the same thing for more money a few weeks ago…damn

Thanks…

I love typing on the blues, but I can understand how it would annoy someone else in the same room.

same price on Microsoft store - but they have free shipping

I own 2 of these, 1 green and one blue. I’ve sound proofed my blue one, but even then still not sound proof at all.

They are great keyboards that I would recommend to anyone.

The one for the same price on the MS store is not the “Ultimate” version, it’s the standard one.

Blues are so awesome. The stupid extra keys on the left of the BlackWidow has always been a deal breaker for me though.

I believe the one on Microsoft’s site is the non-ultimate version @ 69.99.