Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

I stand corrected, my MacBook pro is from last summer and has a line in, but since then they dropped the line in port. I have a two year old MacBook which had both ports as well, but looking at the new specs I see they no longer include the line in port. Kind of a weird way to save money, but I guess you can add one via USB if you really need it.

The fact that it says ‘NO MAC’ in all caps kinda made me chuckle…

You changed it…you brought up airs. All I did was talk about it :|.

You can also do what I already said and buy a converter. Probably would cost 10$ at best buy if that.

I don’t consider $80 for a headset to be cheap… : /

I really think they should just market them as console headsets, not PC ones. The massive quantity of cords make it messy around a computer, too.

good set of headphones for 35$ !! i took advantage last w00t, best set of headphones i’ve gotten from w00t in the last year!

That is true but yes that set is one of their cheaper sets. the wireless sets are a little more $$$ Everybody I play with online uses them so they must have some good aspects. I bought them in the gaming section of the store so I thought they were made the gamers with playstation or xbox

That’s because real gamers get pissed…A LOT. I can’t tell you how many times I have accidentally ripped a cord out in a rage. Wireless FTW when gaming.

my set have been thrown across the room a few times but still work great lol