Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I got one of these in a BOC in a woot off. Pretty decent. Sound is good, and mic picks up a whisper, (when playing while wife is sleeping).

These should go faster right?

4 out of 5 stars on Amazon

You will be the king of “Hungry, Hungry Hippos!!”

(is there ‘other’ gaming, of which I am not aware?)

Looks like they’ve got a bunch of them…

is this mac compatible?

I am beginning to loathe you people.

Connector: 3.5 mm jack (headphone and mic)

I would imagine so, as long as you have a 3.5 mm (standard headphones plug) jack for a mic device.

The headphones and mic were not loud enough, so i purchased a usb adapter which amplified the sound. Using either the line in or usb connection, some steam games will not recognize the headphones. They are well constructed and have a cloth sheath around the wire which is much more durable then plastic. Overall I would give the headphones a 3 out of 4 rating.

Already own one, in for another! :smiley:

Works for any computer or sound system that has a 3.5mm plug. To better answer your question, it works for OS X.

Please scroll to the bottom of the wooot off page and see where it clearly states, NOT MAC COMPATIBLE

In for one

CNET REVIEW

Hahaha :smiley:

dayum… this woot off just wont stop!

I have a refurbished razer keyboard and mouse from woot, now going to add a headset!

Actually it says in the description that is a not compatible with a mac, but if the mac has a headphone and microphone jack I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.

SAME HERE! Lycosa, Copperhead, and Carcharias! high five

I already own one I bought retail and a backup thats still in the box from the last time it was up on woot. These are great headsets. Very comfortable, even someone like myself who has a big head and glasses. I’ve worn them for hours at a time and you can barely tell they’re on your head. Highly recommended.