Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

Best buy new $80
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Razer+-+Carcharias+Gaming+Headset/9212531.p?id=1218059945904&skuId=9212531&st=Razer%20Carcharias%20Gaming%20Headset%20&cp=1&lp=1

And others will prefer these $180 less Razer’s and whatever else they decide to buy with the extra money left over just as well.

At least bother to compare comparably priced / functioning items.

does the padding rub off on face-fuzz? i had a pair of sony HUGE-BEAST headphones and the padding came off pretty quickly. so did my bose ones.

Why would you need headgear for games. Im old and dont understand.

If only payday was today!!! I must consult with my significant other, maybe he will say it’s worth dipping into the wedding funds… :wink:

it’s for the kids to not upset the moms.

I had the Barracuda’s too. Great quality sound and mic but they broke at the plastic joint connecting the ear piece. Too bad cause I liked 'em.

Razer phones are great usually though.

Coordinating attack strategies on Battlefield Bad Company 2, conversing with others during raids on MMORPGs, enhancing the explosions/gunfire during game play.

Yeah, the $250 price scares off people, but I can customize everything on it. I have mine changed up so I can hear footsteps EXTRA loud. They also have Bluetooth so I hook it up to my Xbox and my iPod at the same time. I can recieve phone calls, press a button on the headset, and pick it up and talk through the mike. There much better than these. Here’s the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Turtle+Beach+-+Ear+Force+PX5+Wireless+Headset+for+PlayStation+3+and+Xbox+360/2146769.p?id=1218311137484&skuId=2146769&st=PX5&cp=1&lp=5

Do they just refurbish or do they replace the ear covers? Ew.

does this model have 80 buttons for ownage?

Did they break during a squad rush?

I have a pair of these, they are awesome. Like earmuffs with bass! Not good at blocking out sound around you, but very good audio quality when its quiet.

On a completely random thread, is there a way to check what your “quality post” was? I’d like to know what quality words I said so I can attempt to duplicate the wit. :wink:

they save the old ear covers for the new models.

my wife and i both have a pair of these from previous woots and i love them. good sound and SERIOUSLY comfortable! my only complaint is that they leak sound like no other. even on moderate levels my wife can hear exactly what i’m listening too.

I own this and it’s great for the 1st hour then not so much.

Lol razer phones died what? 5 years ago?

Wow I’d really love to see a gaming headset that ISN’T for PC…

like a wheel that doesn’t roll?