Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Refurb headsets always have just a bit too much ewwww for me.

I bought this same exact headset from woot a few months back. Works GREAT. I love everything about it. the cord is nice and long, and it is also braided. I would have to say this is also the most comfy headset i have ever had, after a few hours of wearing it my ears don’t hurt like many others i have had. Would definitely recommend this!

Refurb doesn’t exactly mean someone wore them.

alcohol the solution to all lifes problems. lol

Bought these new as a temporary replacement for my broken logitech g930. It’s been two months now and I still haven’t called logitech to follow up on the warranty. Either I’m lazy or this is a quality product.

I’ve had this set for going on 2 years now, absolutely love it. Comfy as hell… sounds great and the mic is awesome… can’t go wrong, especially since I got mine for MSRP at $70 O.o

lazy

4 stars @ epinions: Shopping Online at Shopping.com | Price Comparison Site

I bought one set of these as part of a woot a year or so ago… love 'em. Very comfy. So, when another set became available, I snagged 'em.

Saw that coming…

I love my Sennheiser HD555’s and have been using them for ages in conjunction with a Logitech boom mic, but with the reviews on these I’m in for 1.

No more leaning in for the mic, yay!

Probably a dead guy.

what happened to mywoot.net ? ? ?

Need new headset…but want a USB one. And the cord needs to come from the right ear. Not for meeeeee

same price on on buy.com… Decent but not woot off good (price wise)

The Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset: perfect for encouraging the idea that gaming is a fine alternative to a career as an air traffic controller.

Gah, will somebody buy the rest so we can move on to the next deal? :frowning:

Got it last time. It does hurt my ears after SEVERAL hours. But I have big ears and I find that’s a normal issue for me. and an improvement over the last one. The ear cups are big and fit over the ears, my friends say the microphone is a def improvement. I’d recommend them, especially for the price. As others have said the cord is braided which is nice and, while I have never seen them attempt it, seems more cat proof than some others I hVe found destroyed.