Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset

OK, it’s been an hour and a half.

Where’s my roomba?

Oh wow, thanks woot! I was hoping for just this type of product, been wanting a new headset for awhile now. Actually did not think I’d see such a rocking deal, I hope this means the refurbs are in OK quality.

In for one!

sony walkman headphones

Grabbed 1! Can’t beat Razer products! And I’ve bought several of their refurbished products, and haven’t needed to replace anything!

These will hold me over until their Tiamat 7.1 comes out (dang Logitech headset broke a few days ago, using a cheap headset right now).

Yes, now that you mention it these would work totally awesome with my tape player. WAM! The way they were meant to be heard.

Does anyone know if there is an adapter of some kind (even on ebay) that can make this compatible with the plug on xbox 360 controller?

This is the BEST Woot-Off ever!

Some rich person be a champ and buy 3!

I can only buy 3 once :c

Also I’m not rich just stupid and bad with money

Hey, that works too!

Can I also interest you in some Clif Climber White Wine perchance?

Um, I nominate CooperDude. 100+ woots Holy Jeebus! Is there even anything they woot that you don’t already have at least one of?

Took the word right out from under my fingers, I had the same question

I only buy my wine in boxes. Let me know when Wine.woot starts offering boxed wine and I might be in… also 5 liters for 8 bucks please.

edit: I think i’ll pour myself a sippy-cup right now

THIS IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF :frowning:
Sorry,
i want to go to sleep, but these woots keep me awake, when something is on a woot for more than 15 minutes makes me pissed off…

I think the next item in the wine woot-off is a case of MD 20/20, red flavor.

Come on, buy em up! I cant wait to see what the next one is going to be!!

Count me in for 3! I love that red flavor! almost as good as dark red and way better than purple

it’s still 15-20 below other refurbished prices, good buy.

Bought these from woot, great headphones especially for the price.