Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Razer Copperhead Chaos Green 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse

you know the drill… useful linkage…

Shopzilla has it from $52… at 16 stores.

Bizrate has it from $52… at 12 stores.

MSN Shopping has it from $60… multiple colors.

Cnet has it from $54… and there’s no ratings for it yet on their site.

not the best woot of all time. but a woot is still a woot. the real question is… who really shot JFK?

2000 dpi is a helluva lotta dpi. do you really need 2000 dpi?

It gets my woot for design!

Hmm, tempting, but I’ve already got a wireless mouse…

Once you go wireless, you never go back.

If it were a wireless gaming mouse, then…

Gaming :wink:

Pretty dang cool, but I already have a mouse and I suck at video games…
I always get pwned and called a n00b. What is wrong with me?

whistle HEADON joke: Five yard penalty.

Compare prices…
SecretPrices … $56

PriceGrabber … $69.90

Froogle … $61.99

If only it were green and wireless. 2000 dpi… dead piled infants?

I wooted the 1600dpi mouse from Razer when it was last around here, and I love it.

I use it not much for gaming, but I love it for graphics editing. I like it so much I’m considering getting some of these for my other machines.

My brother got the same one in blue at Newegg for 50 dollars! Light weight, stylish, and works great! Recommend for gamers over similar but a lot heavier Logitech ones!

*Should also get the matching mouse pad (to get the full effects) but that’s another 30 bucks. :frowning:

I’ll second the expensive question.

I don’t think wireless would be the way to go for gaming. You need the wired connection, if you’re playing a ‘decent’ game… This is just a personal opinion though. Interference could be life or death ;D.

I might buy one, I don’t see the big deal between this and the 10 bucks I can pay for an optical mouse at best buy…

-Chris

No Mac support?

Anyone know if this works with a Mac, and can you customize it?

<non-gamer>

$35 for a corded mouse?

</non-gamer>

:smiley:
'Nite all!

I have one of these in blue – great mouse, but “seven buttons” is misleading. It’s an ambidexterous mouse, so two of the buttons are difficult to use (they’re used to adjust the dpi on the fly). My mobo sometimes doesn’t recognize it on startup and I have to unplug it and plug it back in. This is true of a number of motherboards, and is usually fixed by getting the latest firmware and drivers (Razer Support). LEDs are nice and bright, and the Razr logo oscillates which is really cool. You really have to move it with your fingers if you have bigs hands like me, which is what you should be doing anyway. Takes some getting used to, but after a day or so of using it you’ll love it. Great mouse, especially for $40 – I got mine on sale for $10 more.

btw, wireless mice just aren’t responsive enough for gaming. If you’re playing FPSes or anything else where you need to be able to move quickly, a wired mouse is the only way to go.

Gamers can never go wrong with the old fashioned ball mouses! OUT Later Woot!

Nice mouse if you are into gaming but I doubt the laser and 7ms improvement will make much if any difference for 90% of the gamers out there. Also, any good wooter will have already acquired about 6 dozen different mice by now. What we really need is a 72-port USB hub to plug in all these corded mice, and a free-standing mini cell tower to mount all the cordless mice receivers. The mini mice tower could also serve as a backup control tower for your local airport in an emergency. geeesh woot, mice deals are cool but let’s lay off them for a little while and get on with the woot-off this weekend…

My brother got the same one in blue at Newegg for more than 50 dollars!

Pros: Light weight, stylish, and works great! Recommend for gamers over similar but a lot heavier Logitech ones!

Cons: Sometimes it can be hard to control because it can go “too smoothly” and takes a while to get to your desired target.

*Should also get the matching mouse pad (to get the full effects) but that’s another 30 bucks. :frowning: