Razer Copperhead Anarchy Red 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse

No thanks, I have sworn off mice with cords! I bet it looks cool, though. :wink:

didnt they just sell this for 9.99 during one of the last woot offs?

The picture in the listing doesnā€™t show up.
The detail pic doesnā€™t show up.
The picture in the blog doesnā€™t show up.

Does that constitute three blind mice?

(um, yeah, Iā€™ll be over here in the corner if anybody needs me)

Iā€™ve been using this mouse (except in green) for the past 6 months, excellent gaming mouse - very responsive and has the ability to switch dpiā€™s on the fly if you need to do some heavy sniping

I got MX Revolution, no thanks

check ot pic on ebay were it sells for 60 plus

nice but no dice. iā€™ve got a G7 and am too happy with it. the thing still works when iā€™m in anothe room for jebus sakes

Iā€™ve always harbored this paranoid, non-tinfoil-hatted suspicion that Woot was gonna put something over us one of these days.

These end days, they Have Arrived!

2000dps MOUSE??? WTF?

Uhā€¦ too wacky, even for geek me.

No pix, weird product. Itā€™s back to dreaming of a Batch of Cardomon for me!

Yesterday no pictureā€¦ today the same.
I need 5 buttons anyway.

First time on the first page.

Anarchy red?

LETS HAVE A REVOLUTION!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/paranoidclaire/youngones_3.jpg

Newegg $59

Modders Inc Review

CNet Reviews

I have a Razer mouse and am happy with the response on it and I am decent at fragging in Battlefield 2.

But this red mouse clashes with my blue themed PCā€¦ :frowning:

Wow, this might be better than that one I got now. Hooked up with USB to PS/2 to serial.

Woot Woot, nahhhhhhhhht. Anyhow, nice to get a tad nicer mouse than what Iā€™ve got though. Looking at these for awhile, so I got me three!

Seen the green. Seen the red. Would like to see teh blue!

sorryā€¦ a little late, but iā€™ll get 'er doneā€¦
all the comparison shopping links for this wootā€¦ right on the other side of the linkā€¦ all of them.

wat??? not wireless???

is this the same thing as the razer pro, but with a higher dpi?

58.99 from Newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826153106

Seems like a decent deal, if you need a mouse. Iā€™ve had pretty good luck with my Razor Diamondbackā€¦ I purchased it maybe a year or two ago and I havenā€™t had any real problems. (maybe a driver hiccup here or there, but no hardware issues). I know that Razer was being run by a very small group of people for awhile, but I think theyā€™ve significantly expanded fairly recently and have become much better about customer service and the like.

woot! in for one. Best gaming mouse out there for lefties.

These can only be seen by the undead

I know there was no picture, but did we REALLY need thisā€¦? :o) ROFLMAO!!!