Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - for topical use only

Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse [Refurbished] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Razer Death Adder Full Lunar White Gaming Mouse

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Death Adder Gaming Mouse
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Razer Death Adder Full Lunar White Gaming Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Got a gaming mouse just like I wanted on my birthday!!! Woooo!

good mouse

So, why is a “Death Adder Full Lunar White Gaming Mouse” black?

And I’m off to bed.
I swear I have got to get a decent camera during this woot!-off

I wants one. But it’s too big for me @ 128mm. Bleh.

oh god.
im calling it now, woot off killer.
1800 dpi vs the red what-the-heck-ever’s 4000…??? no way

Does anyone know how to find out what the price was for items that are already sold out on a woot off?. And…since Wooters are generally an intellegent group of folks, can anyone telL me…WHAT THE HELL WAS THE LAST EPISODE OF LOST ABOUT!!!

is there a win7 driver for this?

This puppy works beautifully on a Mac, if anyone was wondering.

Yes.

Based on the name I thought the picture was wrong, but i found it on Newegg and it was also called white while being black there. So I dunno. Not that I have any problems with white mice. I have plenty of white mice friends; I don’t like using white mice to game with. It just seems…wrong somehow.

Oh around 50 bucks most places new =)

Lost Season Finale SPOILER! Do not read if you don’t want to know!

For the record, this is just my opinion. The writers decided to end the story of Lost being about the characters instead of answering questions about the mysterious island. The flash sideways we were introduced since the beginning of season 6 was in a sense, “purgatory”. It was a place that they all created together to meet up and “move on”, on to heaven, if you will. I personally thought it was a great way to end the show, and to leave all the mysterious island stuff for us viewers to debate, theorize, and talk about for years to come. Hope that helped!

hope the clicking sound isn’t loud

NOOOOOOO!!!

The Woot ended while I was reading the specs and just two seconds before I clicked to buy one!! :frowning:

And now these darn eye monitors are taking so long to go away…

This is a really nice mouse. Takes time to get used to the sensitivity outside of games, but I like it.