Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Getting an aneurysm waiting for those bags of crapola

does woot know I am so sleepy?

Wait, they make gaming mouses with wires still?

go to bed it usually doesn’t happen till about 12-14 hours from now in day 2

I am seeing double and triple of the same item but different look…maybe I am mesmerized by the amenity of crap on this woot off

I have owned 4 of razer mice.
They have problem of getting dirt and other sorts of gunks near the buttons and on the plastic part of the chassis. For last couple, I took the mice apart and sanded the plastic chassis with rough grit sand paper. Seems to help the gunk is a bit.

I hate to speak poorly of a woot item, but the last time these were up I bought 3, and I’ve had nothing but bad luck. After a few hours of use, one of them gave up its ability to track on any surface, including desks, mousepads, printer paper, or human flesh. The second one just did the same thing this afternoon. The third one work passably, but spastically jerks to the top of the screen about once very ten minutes or so, which is the opposite of gaming-friendly. I’ve gone back to my other USB mouse I bought on Woot and it’s been far better.

it got the 1800 dpi and have been using for the past year with no problem, in for another one!

I bought this mouse on a previous Woot and have been very happy with it. I have used this mouse 40 hours a week on average with no problems since the spring. Great performing mouse!

in for 3. Can make great gifts for gamers.

Woot’s changed so much. Used to be lots of folks up late posting all kinds of stuff- no more. Could be because they stopped selling some of their more bizarre kitchy items so most stuff now is pretty mainstream. I bought this mouse a while back, works fine with W7. Going to bed. Get the mouse if you need one, it’s also pretty tough (read has fallen on the floor a lot with no signs of damage).

amazon has good reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Deathadder-Precision-Infrared-RZ01-00151400-R3/dp/B002Q4U5DK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315987587&sr=8-1

I really hope you’re being sarcastic.

yeah that’s what i was wondering. I’ve been wooting since 2007 but I haven’t wooted much at all lately. Seems like a lot less people?

Cool, was hoping for one of these.

I’m using this mouse right now, and I love it. The only caveat is that you must have a good mousepad, otherwise it will have a hard time tracking.

Nice tangent you went on there

Do you know where you are?